No one knows...

I have been sitting in the UVU library for an hour and forty minutes now. reading the world's funniest blog and eating a ridiculously large amount of Big League Chew.  Seriously, it's disgusting.  I was busy reading, laughing my arse off while absentmindedly shoveling the bubble gum in my mouth.  As you can see from the picture below, the gum handicaps my smile.  Once I realized how much gum I was chewing, I decided to see how big I could blow bubbles.  I am still not satisfied with my results.  But since I have no shame, I will post my biggest bubbles.  Now keep in mind that I am in a very public place, so sometimes I can't hold back from laughing.  Enjoy.













7 comments:

  1. THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE! BIGGER THAN YOUR NOGGIN!I CAN HEAR YOUR LAUGH AS I LOOK AT THESE PICS! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS FUNNY TO SEE YOUR LIPS INSIDE THE BUBBLE,TEE HEE HEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I feel when I am reading your blog :) you crack me up! And I've never seen bubbles so big!!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey not satisfied with those bubbles lol. Can't wait to see the ones you are satisfied with lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say, "I can't believe you did this in public" but I'd be lying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bubbles...and bubble gum is something I have been interested in for most of my life. There is just nothing else quite like it anywhere--and you can hardly find a gum better than BLC to blow the big ones. I have an entire blog article on WordPress on this very topic--discussing the history of it and how it can continue to thrive into the 21st Century and at the top of it, I am blowing a whopper with BLC:

    https://jimmybernjr.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/missing-the-bloat-the-waning-us-chewing-gum-business-and-how-it-is-overlooking-an-exceptional-opportunity-to-revitalize-itself/

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget