Caution: This Post is Mushy. You have been warned.

Sometimes I can't get over how much I love this dude.  He is a goof ball.  He makes me laugh everyday, he tells me I am pretty, he is really good at growing beards, he doesn't care if I make him the same sandwich three days in a row, he puts up with my alter-ego Unconscious Whitney who makes her appearances in the middle of the night and early in the morning, he buys me things just because he wants to, he tries to get me to understand cars and football (which he is now succeeding at), he always includes me even with the guys, he talks to me on the phone at least 4 times a day, he teases me, he laughs with me, he talks sense into me when I'm not making any, he gets rid of spiders and earwigs, he stands up for me, and he loves me. How could you not love that?

2 comments:

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget