Best Christmas cont...

Just got back From good ol' St George.  We had a BLAST with the fam down there!! It sucks that they live that far away, but I am not gonna lie.  I love being able to have an excuse to go down there every couple weeks.  We got spoiled. Again.  This seriously has been one of the best Christmas's on record.  We got down there and hung out for awhile and we headed over to watch The Help on Landon's Grandma Janice's ballin' new tv.  That is such a great movie.  A little long, but I never got sick of it.  We were all in our jammies and cuddled up with each other and had some popcorn.  So fun.  Then yesterday, Landon's Dad took us out to see the dinosaur tracks.  Fun Fact about me: I LOVE DINOSAURS!!  Seriously, I always have and always will.  In pre-school my teacher even thought I was weird because all the little girls would have tea parties and play house while I was off in the corner playing with the dinosaurs.

The tracks were ridonculous.  They were huge!!  The whole time we were there we were trying to figure out how the tracks were so well preserved and in such a random spot.
 My hand right there <--- wasn't even on the ground, don't ask me why I didn't get an accurate measurement of the foot print, but I didn't.  Sue me.  This is my awesome husband pretending to be the raptor.  Now can you see why I love him.  And perhaps why we are weirdly meant for each other?
We also went to Fort Pearce which is this random fort in the middle of no where and no one knows really what it's purpose was... I think they were just building forts for fun, but they didn't have pillows and blankets so they just used rocks and mud.  Which I have totally done before....   Here is my too cool for school spouse playing in said fort.
When we got home from our little field trip Mr. Street and I took his Dad's new side-by-side out for a joy ride in the river bed and up in the hills.  We had so much fun!  I love those things and I told Landon we will be getting one in the near future.  We watched Warrior that night.  SUCH a good movie.  So sad, but seriously one of the best movies I have ever seen.  I highly suggest you go watch it.  Like, right now.
This morning we stopped over at my Grandma El've and Grandpa Jerry's house.  We sat and visited with them and my aunt and uncle and my ridiculously awesome Great Grandma June.  I love those people.  Landon and I were laughing so hard and some of the stuff they were telling us about.  I got talking to my Grandma June about school and how I LOVE poetry.  She was so tickled because she writes poetry.  She made me promise to send her some stuff so now I need to get to work.  After that, we headed back up to Provo.  It's nice that Landon and I still don't need to go back to work til Tuesday.  We almost don't know what to do with all our time.  It has been fantastic though.  
PRAYING for snow here.  I am pretty sure what little snow was at Sundance is gone now since it rained today.  So sad.  Come on Motha Nature!!  Help us out here.
Anyways, that's what Boo and I have been up to.  Having a great time.  Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!!  Anyways... Imma go now... Night poodles.

2 comments:

  1. I think the way you write is friggin hilarious. P.s. Very sad that you have given up on my blog. Never never never give up Whitney!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget