It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The Christmas holiday has been good to Mr. Street and me.  We both agreed that it was by far the best Christmas ever.  And it isn't even over yet.  We'll start with Friday.  We went skiing with Landon's familia at Sundance.  So. Fun.  Sky-man took it upon himself to give me snowboarding lesson's 2.0 and it helped HUGELY.  I feel like a pro.  We are going again tomorrow so maybe I will have my husband/videographer film me again and give you another update on my progress.  Anyways,  Friday was gorgeous.  Such a great day to hit the slopes and get this:  totes got my picture with Robert Redford.  He doesn't know it and I will be honest I didn't actually know who Robert Redford was at first.  I thought he was a president.  I didn't watch a lot of movies when I was younger.  Watching a Robert Redford movie is now on my bucket list.  Here is the photo of us together...


Pretty legit, right?  None of us were brave enough to acutally go talk to him.  But at least I got this baby.
Friday night we headed up to Ogden for the Hendrickson Family Christmas partay.  The chickadees acted out the Nativity.  We have been doing that since I was a wee little one and I feel as though it was taken a lot more seriously.  Though I can't say I don't enjoy how it has evolved over the years.
The brown dog thing is supposed to be a donkey.  And the adorable blonde in the back is the baby Jesus who refused to lay in the manger.  Gets me every time.
Saturday was Christmas Eve and mine and Mr. Street's 6 month anniversary.  We celebrated by finishing some last minute shopping and grabbing some lunch at the Brick Oven.  It was such a fun day.  Then that night we participated in the Border family traditions of reading the Christmas orange story and eating a chocolate orange, finding the pickle ornament in the trees and exchanging pajamas!  Landon has never done the p.j. tradition so he was pretty stoked.  And he did VERY well with finding me some delightful jammies.
We got up this morning around 8:30 to find Santa spoiling us all.  We opened presents all morning and couldn't be more pleased.  After presents and the traditional omelette and cinnamon rolls we headed up to Heber to have Christmas #2 with the in-laws.  Again, we were spoiled to our hearts delight.  We had a delicious dinner with everyone, watched Skyler and Kenyon duke it out for about thirty minutes straight and finished the night up with a hilarious game that had us in tears.  Now, we are two minutes to midnight and I am ready to crawl into bed.  Like I said, best Christmas ever.  We are so lucky to have the radical families that we do.  And as I mentioned before, it's not over yet.  Christmas #3 is happening in St. Geezy on tuesday.  We are taking the dirt bikes down and hangin' with everybody.  Love it.
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Love Mr. and Mrs. Street


3 comments:

  1. You two are adorable! Happy 6 months! You two are cute in your jammies. Love ya and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you act out the nativity as well. also, i wish i had your life. it seems almost too perfect to be true. also, you are slacking on posting. i want more stalk-able knowledge of whitney in my life.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget