Need Some Holiday Cheer?

So Landon doesn't get home for like, another hour and I am so lonely.  I am sick of the tv, and I am sick of homework and studying, and we just got our tree set up yesterday so I am feeling all Christmassy.  Totally a word.  So, since no one is around, I thought I would sing some songs.  Or at least lip sync.  And this is proof, dear readers, that I value your entertainment as much as my own.
Enjoy!


judge me.  I dare you.

You're probably wondering at this point, "Where is Landon!?  This poor girl is losing her MIND!"  Well, you better not come to that conclusion until you watch that last and probably the least of the Christmas Lip Sync party that I rocked by myself.

Don't tell Landon I used his hoodie. 
And a Merry Christmas to all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not only judging you, but I'm also crying from laughing so hard. You are fearless! I even had to show my husband sense he was wondering was I was laughing my head off about. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh whitney! i cant even handle the last video right now! you crack me up. landon should leave more often so we can see some more of these videos. but not really. so you should just make videos more often. wow. i love them.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget