Delaying Midterms...

"I'm Not Going to Lie to You...You look like a...giant eagle surrounded by fire, with a...mountain for a face..."  Wow. That was random.  1000 points to Gryffindor to anyone who can name that movie.  I am sitting here in a pile of books and papers and blankets, listening to the only song about a girl with green eyes that I have heard.  Songs that have to do with eye color usually are focused on brown or blue.  Coldplay's "Green Eyes" is the only one I have heard that's about green ones.  If you have heard others, please let me know.  I have green eyes so of course I want more songs about me.
Anyway, I am sitting here trying to write a midterm paper about Ralph Waldo Emerson for my class tomorrow.  I am about half way done and I feel as though I can wrap her up in the morning, so I'm probable going to quit for the night.  That's procrastination for ya.  Landon is next to me playing with his brand new Play Station Vita.  It's his birthday present that wasn't released for a whole month after his birthday, but the kid is happy as a clam over there.  I tried to take a picture of him in secret, but the flash gave me away.  He is so cute. I love that guy.  As you can see his beard is coming in divinely.  I didn't like it at first because it's all scratchy, but now it's luscious and soft.  We are trying to decide what to do with it.  Landon wants to grow it out like Dumbledore or Gandalf.  I on the other hand want him to shave it into the "Monkey's Tail".  Don't know what that is?  Well friend, let me educate you:




This one is my personal favorite.  I'm probably going to force him to make his like this.  And he has to keep it for at least a day.  We'll see if I really wear the pants in this relationship or not. :) I'll keep you posted.
"Welp, see ya later Mountain Face."

8 comments:

  1. the movie you are referring to is Hot Rod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DING DING DING! 1000 points to Gryffindor!

      Delete
    2. yes!!! I'm feeling like a champ!!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is Jordyn by the way :) for some reason i thought it would display my real name but guess not haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green eyes! That's me too! I hate the lack of songs about me. Always have. I've never heard that one. I'll look it up pronto! Guess what I'll be doing tonight. Looking up all things Sushi! Yay! So excited for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. green eyes are the best. And I am so excited for tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything I need to do!!

      Delete
  4. hot rod hot rod hot rod!!!!!!

    bahahahaha. luscious beard. and apparently i can't spell luscious. every time i tried it looked like lucius, as in lucius malfoy, which then reminded me how i got 1000 points for gryffindor. i like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang it. not the first one to get hot rod. sad day.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget