Random Thoughts

We went to Coldstone last night....



















I love him.
On a completely separate note, can we all focus on the new word verifications on blogger to "prove we're not robots".... anyone else have to try like, four times to get it right?  It's like sobriety tests.  They're almost impossible to pass even when you're not drunk off your butt.  And then I try to hit the button that reads it to me and I feel like I'm having satanic messages yelled at me from my computer.  Somethings not right.

*end rant*

Going to Sundance here in about an hour.  Stoked.  Gonna try to beat out the "storm of the year" that's headed this way.  I'm skeptical.  I feel as though they're always going on and on about storms that are going to end the world and then we get barely a skiff of snow on our cars.  Prove me wrong Mother Nature.  I dare you.  I dare you to shut UVU down tomorrow.  Cause I don't think you can do it.

6 comments:

  1. Love Coldstone! Hate word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: did you know your blog has the word verification? I think there is a way to turn it off, I just don't know how!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Yes, I am aware, but I don't know how either! woe is me. :)

      Delete
  3. agreed with the stupid verification. and holy crap, storm of the century? i had no idea. this is totally brand new news to me. checking weather.com as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Whitney,

    You recently won Celeste's giveaway (the custom sleep mask one)! CONGRATS! I emailed you last Friday but you did not reply. I didn't know where else to contact you so I'm just commenting here on your blog instead. Please contact me at Mic_Vil@Yahoo.com as soon as you can so we can discuss your custom sleep mask! Can't wait to hear from you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAY!! I'm so happy!! I just sent you an e-mail! can't wait to hear from you!

      Delete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget