100th POST!!

It's official, this is my 100th blog post and I know that is minuscule compared to most blogs these days, but it's kind of a huge accomplishment for me.  In the four years I had my other blog, I didn't even break 95.  So, yay for this bloggy. :)  I'm probably going to reward myself with something.  Maybe a new phone battery or a haircut...  I am in desperate need of a style, but I don't like having my bangs down at work because they bug me. So my bangs are ridiculously long right now and I don't think they are considered bangs anymore.  Though I am getting very creative with my french braiding techniques.

So, I'm sitting at my desk with 30 secs before class is supposed to start and I get a phone call from the hubs.  Usually when he calls me in the middle of the day it is because he has to ask me something, but this time our conversation went like this:

Me: *whispers* hey.
Landon: *whispers back* what are you doing?
Me: *whispers* I'm in class.
Landon: *whispers back* why did you answer your phone if you're in class?
Me: *whispers* it hasn't started yet.
Landon: *whispers back* oh.
Me: *whispers* Did you need to tell me something?
Landon: *whispers back* I just wanted to say,
*not whispering anymore* 'I looooooooooove yoooooooou!!'
Girl next to me: *smiles* aw.

I'm positive I have the most amazing husband.
and the sexiest. check out that tan line.

8 comments:

  1. Awww!! SO so so cute. Love it. :) Congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was adorable! Congrats on your 100th post! I'm taking your button right this minute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute! And love the tan line! My guy got a similar one just the other day from standing in the sun with baseball cap on!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget