Dead Beat

It's Friday and I am soooo happy!  That means I don't have to do any homework until Sunday at 9pm. I work better under pressure anyway.  Speaking of school, as I was leaving UVU yesterday I saw a dead lady on the grass outside the library.  She looked like she just dropped in the middle of walking.  Pity.
I would have stopped to see if she was ok, you know, but then I was kind of afraid that it might be one of those tricks like when you see a baby seat on the side of the freeway.  Don't stop or the skin walkers will getcha.

My new computer came today, I am probably going to go play around with that for a bit.  I will update you on how much I love her already.  I can tell you her name is Jezebel.  She was expensive, but totally worth it. :)

4 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. Also, I saw your comment on my blog and I would LOVE to switch buttons with you! I'm hoping to make a new button this weekend. My current one I made when I first started my blog, and I obviously didn't know what I was really doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet! Well, in the mean time I have your current one, but if you want to let me know when you have your new one I can update it. :) and mine is up in the corner if you want to grab it. :)

      Delete
  2. hahaha I love this post. I feel like I would have just taken a picture, too. You know, for saftey reasons;) Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower!
    Autumn
    http://missesinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I'm so happy to have you as my new friend! :)

      Delete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget