Enter at You Own Risk

I am following this darling gal named Jes and she just did a post for Peep Please by dumping out the contents of her purse and invited me to do the same.  I warned her that it might not be pretty.  I haven't used my purse in awhile because I go to school and I just throw all my crap in my backpack.  And you know how people are like, "My life is in my purse!"? Well, I am just the opposite.  I have a bunch of junk.  Anyway, I am caving and I am going to dump out my purse to see what's in there because I am kind of curious as well...

I will go from left to right and explain the contents...
1. A switchblade.  It's not mine it's Landon's. My dad gave it to him for his birthday, it's like initiation into Manhood or something.  Don't know why I have it...
2. Not one, but TWO empty wallets.  The one that has the goods in it is in my car.
3. An iPod that only works if it is plugged into a dock.
4. Aruba lotion from Bath and Body Works I got in my stocking and a comb.
5. More B&BW lotion, I think that one is Sensual Amber and Brant bought it for me years ago...
6. Lifesavers, Dove Chocolate, and Five Gum.  Just in case I get stranded or held up in a bank robbery, I'll have something to suck on besides my thumb.
7. One of those compatible brushes with a mirror.  One of the most useful things I have ever owned.
8. A deck of cards that hasn't been opened, probably for the bank robbery again.  I hear those can get pretty boring.
9. Two Nicholas Sparks books I have been meaning to read.  Don't accuse me of not reading deeper literature because you know what, that is what my whole semester is, sometimes I need to drown myself in sappy romantic novels that have no deeper meanings, ok?!
10. Chap stick, Lip Gloss and lots of dimes.  And I can never find them when I need them....
11.  Pens and markers of which probably two work.
12. My old cell phone, sometimes I need to dig around in my contacts to find a number I don't have in my current phone.
13. A Valentine Landon made for me. :)
14. A wrap for when I sprained my MCL.  Had those things everywhere.

And there you have it world, the entire contents of my purse.  Half of the stuff doesn't work and the other half could be used in a bank robbery.  That switch blade might come in handy as well...  If you want to join in, please do!!  If you do it, click this button and link up with all of us! It's so much fun!!

Two Smuppies
Now, here is the moment you all have been waiting for.....................
After two months of growing and pruning the beard, Landon FINALLY shaved the Monkey's Tail.  
Beautiful, isn't it.

19 comments:

  1. hahaha so glad you linked up! i am having way too much fun looking into people's purses. i really should look into putting some lifesavers into my bag. that is a really good idea. and cards, too!

    thanks for linking up!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so much fun! :) I am so glad you convinced me to do it!! And the lifesavers are, dare I say it? A lifesaver. Ooooh my gosh, I just said that... haha

      Delete
  2. YES! Yes for carrying around dinosaur phones!! I totally need to upgrade mine too.. And hello? "Just in case I get stranded or held up in a bank robbery, I'll have something to suck on besides my thumb." ahahhaha!!! Yeah we can totally be friends. Totally. Infact, I'm going to start calling you Whit. I feel like we've already reached that level. :)

    Thanks for linking arms with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I am so glad we are friends!! And yes, you may call me Whit. We are definitley at that level. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh My! that is some serious facial hair! haha and your purse is so organized, just hope that chocolate doesn't melt on everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it. One of his many talents is growing a beard. :) And believe me, it doesn't look that organized when it's in the bag. haha And the chocolate has been good so far, but now that it's warming up, I am thinking I should eat it. I mean, who needs an excuse to eat chocolate, right?

      Delete
  4. I love it! Those are the best books, deep or not, Nicholas Sparks will always be my favorite!! -Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more people like you in my life! :)

      Delete
  5. i love this post so much! what is it with mormon guys and growing mustaches i guess all those years of facial hair oppression on their mission haha. I love your blog!
    maybe we can follow each other?
    xoxo
    Shannon
    luckyno7blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it is. Haha Landon hates shaving all the time though so this time he just stopped.
      And ABSOLUTELY we can follow each other!! :)
      I'll take a new blog friend any day!

      Delete
  6. Hey, just found your blog on the link up, super cute post, I cannot believe your hubby's facial hair and I am loving the switchblade in your purse! Come visit and lets be friends
    1comewhatmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculous, huh! :) And I'm pretty sure that switchblade is illegal in the states. haha I am on my way to your blog now! We are most definitley going to be friends. :)

      Delete
  7. Isn't it funny to see what we carry in our purses? Somehow I always seem to end up with the most random things in mine. Loving your blog cute girl! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy, huh! What boggles my mind is how it all gets in there! haha And thanks so much! I am glad you stopped by. :)

      Delete
  8. Hahahaha I love that #1 is a switchblade!

    I also have an iPod that only works when it's plugged in. Super annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO annoying huh? I have gotten a new one since then, but there is music on that one I don't have on my new one. so I keep it around. And a switchblade right? Who does that?

      Delete
  9. I'll have you know I'm reading all of these. Because I want to and because you saying we wouldn't became a "challenge accepted" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What oh what is a monkey's tail?!

    I miss Nicholas Sparks, by the way. It's been far too long.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget