Girl's Night 2.0

I don't drink, but I woke up with what I would imagine feels like a hangover. Minus the headache and nausea... more just the feeling like, "what happened last night?" I looked in the mirror and this is what I got.
yep. My hair is three different colors now.  I slowly began to recall the events of last night.  First of all, it was a girls night because Landon went out with his men, so I called up my girl Jordyn and we decided we'd paint the town red.  Turned out it wasn't the town we painted really, it was more our hair.  We went to dinner first at the Old Spaghetti Factory and got the yummiest pasta in Orem.
The waiter was pretty dang attractive so Jordyn left her number and a poem for him.  After dinner we decided to be obnoxious to the boys.  We knew where they went to dinner so we went over and moved Landon's truck hoping he would think it was stolen.  He said he was freaked out for maybe three seconds and then he knew we did it.  At least we got him for 3 seconds right?  Then we we back to our apartment and died our hair with Koolaid.  Jord did her tips Cherry and I did mine Strawberry and Blue Raspberry.  We'll see how long it stays.  It's only supposed to be in for a couple washes.  
We were pretty stoked with how the color came out, it was definitely a lot brighter than we were expecting.
After we dyed our hair we went to the local comedy club called Comedy Sportz where they do improv.  It is quite possibly the best entertainment in all of Utah Valley.  I am never disappointed with it.  Here is a photo of my favorite actor Travis being a 16 year old who was born with a cyst on his pituitary gland.  Nobody knows what he was wearing, but everything that came out of his mouth was hilarious. (sorry it's blurry.)
We even ran into some of my favorite people, Daniel and his awesome wife Jennifer.  So we all sat next to each other and loved the show.  It got over at midnight which is later than I have stayed up in seriously months.  That's so pathetic, huh?
So when the show was over, Jordyn and I did exactly what any sensible person would do at midnight.  We went on a slurpee run, went home and got in bed together and watched Family Guy.
Soooo, we decided that this was so much fun that we are going to do it every month.  If any of you live in Utah Valley and want to be in on the next girl's night you are more than welcome.  The more the merrier, right? right.

7 comments:

  1. i need the next girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely let you know when the next one is going down.

      Delete
  2. Awwww! This makes me miss the good old Provo days a little bit! :) I love everything that you guys did, and if I'm ever in town on a weekend you do this, I am IN. Fo Sho.

    PS Love the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks! :) It's starting to grow on me quite a bit. I might just make it permanent. And you better let me know if you are EVER in town. A date is mandatory. :)

      Delete
  3. hahaha, sounds like just the perfect night! i had no idea that you could dye your hair with coolaid. i must be the only person who wasn't aware of this. loving the tips though. and what a great little prank to pull on your man. hilarious.
    oh, and of course yay for poems to cute waiters, haha. i used to be a waitress, my night would be better after funny little notes like this.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower but boy moving the truck was a good idea! :)

    laughyourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your hair!!!! I want red tips too!!!!
    Just stumbled on your blog today! Great stuff!
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget