Home Sweet Home

Oh my goodness I cannot tell you guys how happy I am to be home with Landon.  We had such a good day today.  We didn't end up going snowboarding, though we considered it for the better half of the morning.  Once we finally got up and got going we went to this yummy little Chinese food restaurant down the street from us.  Landon's bro discovered it a couple months ago and we love it.  It's super cheap and you get a ton of food.
After that, we headed down to Payson to Rocky Mountain ATV where Landon bought himself some new riding gear because he messed his up pretty bad in a crash this weekend.  He got a really awesome deal on a clearance package for pants, gloves and a jersey.  We got back to Orem and went to the Mac store to look at some computers.  We didn't buy one and eventually I am sure I will get over the money that's burning a hole in my pocket.  Then we met up with Landon's mom and shopped around Costco for a bit and then we went to get a small dinner at Wing Nutz and then we went and saw the new Disney movie John Carter.  Take it from me, that movie was AMAZING and I went into it thinking it was going to be really dumb.  The story was written one hundred years ago this year so Disney finally got it on the big screen.  Then we went and got some ice cream at Farrs and then to Wal-Mart to get some food for tomorrow.  I ended up getting an awesome sweat shirt that I KNOW my sister would be so jealous of and we bought some fleece sheets to get us through the rest of the winter.  Our heater in our apartment is broken and for some reason only comes on at 4 am.  So the rest of the time it's freezing in here.  It's been such a good day with Landon and it was much needed.
OH!! And check out this super awesome sleep mask I won off a blog give away.  It's a unicorn and it's hand made. I'm stoked to use it.

It was such a great day.  I am so glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget