I don't feel like giving this post a title.

Best thing about today? I get to see Landon tomorrow.
I tried calling him last night so I could say goodnight to him, but he didn't answer.  I was mad, but then he apologized.
...yep... that's pretty much how it went....wow, that is not a pretty picture.
It's been pretty slow today.  I've only done a few tests and only have a couple left, we are hoping for a busier day tomorrow. Or, at least I am.  The time definitely goes by faster.
I am pretty excited for tonight, I am going to ice cream with the in-laws at our favorite joint down here.  After that, I am packing up and going to bed.  Tomorrow is going to be a long one because I don't get to just drive 30 minutes back home, I'll probably roll in around ten.  I hope.  And who knows, maybe we'll break out the snowboards on Saturday for one of the last rides of the winter.  Looks like spring is decided to show it's face.  

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me. that picture is gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I took it and knew that it couldn't not go on my blog.

      Delete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget