I Have Most Definitely Been Tagged.


The gorgeous Autumn over at "Mrs." in the Making has tagged me in a delightful Q&A to learn my deepest, darkest secrets.  So let's do it, shall we?


The Rules:
*Post these rules
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
*Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
*Tag 11 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)

1. Why did you start your blog?
Well, I moved out in 2008 and I thought that maybe my mom would want to know what's going on in my life while I was at school.  But most of the time, she would call me and say that I probably shouldn't put things like that on the internet.  Since then, my blog etiquette has...somewhat improved.  My last blog was put to rest last May when this one was started.  I wasn't very happy with it and I just wanted to start new.  But, it does have all the goods of mine and Landon's dating life so if you ever want to jump into that you can check it out.  it's whitneysnotsweet.blogspot.com.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment of all time?
pff. Like embarrassing moments aren't an hourly occurrence for me.  I would say the one of ALL time, was the time I accidentally professed my love to a boy I barely knew, body slammed a middle aged man into an elevator wall and face planted hard core in my attempt to get out all in a time span of about 3 minutes.  If you want that full story, you're in luck, I just did a post about that a couple weeks ago....right HERE.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

This is the Blackwood ranch in Bozeman Montana and I wish I had newer pictures to put up.  those are from when I was like, 12... The ranch was my Great Grandpa Blackwood's and you ask anyone in the Border family, that's where we all want to live.  It's the most beautiful place in the world.  
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
it will always be Travis Pastrana.  Though I am completely fine with the fact that we are both happily married.  Some of you may ask, who's that.  He is only the BEST freestyle dirt bike rider of all time.  First to do the double back flip on a dirt bike and many other ridiculously sexy tricks. And he just signed with Nationwide for a Nascar contract.  That's cool even though I'm not a Nascar fan....yet.....

5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope with every fiber of my being that I am graduated by then. My five year plan is: If I'm not done with school by then, I'm quitting.
6. What is your day job?
I love answering this question.  I am a lab tech for a company called Garco.  I run tests on asphalt designs that the guys make there, and I run many other test on many other aggregates. In short, I wash dirt.
7. What is one thing about you that may surprise people?
Well, that one is probably that I am six feet tall and I didn't play sports in high school.  Apparently the world thinks I wasted my height.
8. What is your favorite clothing store?
That would have to be The Buckle (for their tall girl jeans) and Urban Wear for their fantastic color and their scarves.  I'm a sucker for a scarf.
9. What words would you use to describe your (clothing) style?
.......I don't know that I have a style.  I like lots of colors and am dying to get my hands on some colored jeans.  I don't tend to do the high wasted stuff.  I wish I could but the problem with going high on my waste usually means that the rest of my legs don't get covered. #tallgirlproblems.  (fyi, that was my very first hashtag.)
10. What is your favorite television show?
oh, you mean favorites? Ok, here they are: How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Modern Family and of course, The Bachelor(ette).
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Drivers.  Yes, drivers are my biggest pet peeve.  I have road rage. And anyone around me driving that is stupid is my pet peeve.

Alright! Time for me to do some tagging....
Both the Spinsters @ A Spinster's Guide to Dating
Alissa @ graceless lady
Kayleigh @ Comme d'habitude
Kaesi @ It's My Life
Emily @ The Shells

Now ladies, here are your questions:
1. Who has your heart?
2. If you could commit any crime and completely get away with it (even God didn't see it) what would you do?
3. What is the weirdest thing that you love?
4. What would you do if you won a billion dollars?
5. If you could have any mode of transportation, what would it be?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What celebrity would you like hang out with for 24 hours?
8. What human trait do you find obnoxious?
9. Where do you work?
10. What characteristic do you wish you had?
11. Who would win in a fight between a grilled cheese and a...taco...?

wow, that was so fun! You should all join in on the awesomeness.

3 comments:

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget