I'M GOING HOME TODAY!!

I am so so so excited to be wrapping it up here in St. George.  I have had a good time, but I am pretty homesick.  I can't wait to see my baby and give him a big hug and kiss.
I took a picture of my nails and how they look inside and when it gets a little brighter, I will go outside and get a picture of them when the sun changes the color.  I am pretty excited.
I am hoping we will hit the slopes tomorrow, but I might be super tired in the morning.  I was talking to my mom and she said something about spring break, and I was like, "Oh, is it spring break? I hadn't noticed..."  So I am going to be able to finally get to sleep past 6 am this before spring break is over.  Also, it is supposed to snow up north in the next few days so I am thinking we might want to wait for snow that is actually worth riding on.  I hear it's not doing so great with the warm temperatures.
EEK! I keep thinking about how in 12 hours I will be walking in the door to Landon. haha I am so giddy.  It's like my birthday! Oh! The sun just came out! I am going to test out my nail polish.  Be right back!!  Oh my gosh, it's so cool!! I am buying myself this stuff!
I like the sunny color the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget