I'm Not Ashamed to Admit...

That I am absolutely stoked to go see The Titanic 3D.  Honestly, I could take or leave the 3D, I am just excited to go see it on the big screen.  Ever since my high school did Titanic: The Musical I have had somewhat of an obsession over the Titanic tragedy.  And ladies, let's be honest who DIDN'T have a mad crush on Leo after this movie came out.  That's right.  None of us.  We all loved him.  And at some point in our lives we have all exclaimed the famous words, "I'm flying, Jack! I'm flying!"  And now after years and years and YEARS I get to see it on a twenty foot screen with my own personal Jack.

On a completely different subject, my knee was acting up all day because of Mother Nature's mood swings today.  I can't say it isn't anything unexpected.  Anyone who lives in Utah knows not to expect spring weather until deep into July.  And even then snow isn't totally unheard of.  Found this on Pinterest it's funny because it's true.  This literally happened today, and I'm not even saying "literally" figuratively.
It was about 60 degrees as I pulled into work this morning, the radio predicted little rain storms here and there throughout the day.  Suddenly my knee started throbbing while I was just sitting there and not even 15 minutes later it was torrential downpour.  Lightning and thunder everywhere...You know, the good stuff.  Then, winds kicked up probably about 50 mph and hail started falling.  No, falling is the wrong word. It was like machine guns were shooting it at us.  Not ten minutes later, snow snow snow was here.  And for about the next two hours it snowed.  Noon comes rolling around and the sun is out and the sky is blue.  And that is Utah for you. Never gets old. 

10 comments:

  1. YES! Utah weather is crazzzzzy! And the wind... I HATED the wind we got from this storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind driving in snow or rain, but wind scares the crap out of me.

      Delete
  2. titanic has always been my favorite movie. i cried in the previews. im seriously just as excited!!! YAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why don't we live by each other!? I've decided we are best friends separated at birth.

      Delete
  3. Oh I can relate to that weather over here in Canada...one minute down pouring rain, then fluffy snow, then sunny as can be! MAke up your dang mind already!!! :)

    Cute blog!! Thanks for stopping by mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it kinda jerks you around a bit, huh? As long as I'm inside, I don't mind. But I will start to mind when it's supposed to be summer and it's still happening.

      Delete
  4. oh man i was hoping you were going to say " I am not ashamed to admit... that I am pregnant." Oh well, soon right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaaaaaaa!! McCall, you will be the first one I tell besides Landon when I am pregnant. Heck, you still may be before Landon.

      Delete
  5. hahahahah!! I love that cartoon! Utah weather is so bipolar and crazy. And you know what's even more crazy?? Sometimes I MISS IT. Weird!!

    Anyway, yeah...Titanic... ball my GUTS out every time! I love the tragedy of the story... I even watched a documentary on it on Netflix the other day! And EVERY TIME I watch the movie I get a little school girl crush on Leo again! Blushing cheeks and everything! ohhh baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Titanic the Musical? Wow. That made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget