One of Those Days...

It's one of those days where I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for the rest of the night.  But, I can't.  Because I still have a thousand things to do before I can even start thinking about my fuzzy warm pajamas and watching Hey Arnold on Netflix til I zonk out.
School is taking it's toll on me.  I've been trying to decide whether to post the happenings of yesterday's study for midterm/laundry folding session and I decided, "ah what the heck. You guys deserve it. You read all my other crap, why not give you something juicy and something mildly embarrassing."  Plus, after reading Courtney's poop story  I decided then that I could post this.


Just for the record, I never intended this for anyone else to ever see it.  I am just at a loss of something to blog about.  Had to put something up....

7 comments:

  1. so happy you posted this video. hilarious!!!
    and wait a second, hey arnold is on netflix?!?!? this may have the greatest thing i have heard all day!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Oh my, I am dying! Doing laundry has never looked so fun :) You just made my night!
    What is Hey Arnold?? I've never heard of this but we are looking for something new to watch on netflix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's this old school cartoon that used to be on Nickelodeon before it turned to pre-teen crap. takes me back to the good ol' days. and p.s. I'm still dying over the poop story. :)

      Delete
  3. Great video! I LOVED watching Hey Arnold as a kid. I need to get that on Netflix AND past seasons of Mad Men. I think I'm going to have to take a vacation just to watch them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaha soo funny girl
    you are so stinkin adorable!
    xoxo
    Shannon
    luckyno7blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You are making the world a better place one weird video at a time.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget