Just Your Typical March 13th.

Day two without my husband. I miss him SOOOO much!!  Here is our picture together today...
You don't have to tell us, we know we are pretty.
Only three more days til I get to give him a big kiss.  Can't wait.  Today was a long one.  Not as long as yesterday, but definitely a lot more busy.  And tomorrow I will be flying solo in the lab so I will be even more busy.  It's been a fun experience, but I was missing everyone up at the Walker lab.  That is until I got a text with this picture...
That- dear readers, is a dead pheasant.  And I was told it is waiting for me at the lab when I get back. 
And then I decided I would be staying down here.  haha only kidding, I don't think they could handle keeping that thing around until next week. Who knows what kind of decomposing mess we would all come back to on Monday.
Annnyways, if anyone is looking for an awesome new favorite song, I got one for ya.  It's a little hipster, so if you can handle that, you will probably enjoy as much as I do.  I got it for free off itunes a couple weeks ago and now I listen to it about eight times a day.
you're welcome.
Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go finish watching the season finale of the Bachelor on hulu.
I said Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget