Tuesday Rambles

Last night I made Landon another fake Reuben and this is what he told me:

"Baby, if you keep making me dinners like this, I'll buy you all the computers you want."
score.
But of course I won't make him buy me a new laptop every time I make him a delicious dinner because let's be honest, that's every night. 
So, I am sitting here in the hall at school waiting for my next class and right behind my head is an announcement board. I wish I would have chosen a different seat because people keep coming up and standing right in front of me and it freaks me out because I feel like they are staring at me.  And then I leaned back too much and managed to catch my pony tail on a tack and in attempt to free myself I tried to discreetly pull my head forward which resulted in pulling out the pin out and a bunch of posters to falling on top of me. People WERE staring at me after that. I think I need to move.

That was earlier today.  now I am sitting on my couch with my hair in an asian bun on the top of my head waiting, waiting, waiting for Landon to get home from class.  I still have about a 45 minutes til he is home. :(  I have cleaned... sort of.  I keep going into different rooms and cleaning for like 5 minutes and then going to another one and cleaning in there for a couple minutes and then I come out and play Draw Something for a couple minutes, check fb to see if anything changed then I go back and clean again.  You would think I would be more entertained than I am.  But hey, at least I'm not at school. ha!  
Funny story:  today in my Stuart British Literature class this girl was talking about the new thing rich people are into is hiring models to paint their entire bodies and pose around the house as furniture.  Some are chairs others are tables, you get the idea.  So this girl seems all freaked out when she is talking about it and she is all, "I mean, who would want to eat food off a naked model?!" And from the back of the class you hear a boy go, "well....." and the entire class erupted into laughter.  I looked back at this kid and he was so red.  He looked like your typical Peter Priesthood kinda guy, you know? Super innocent and reserved and I think he spoke before he thought based on how bad he was blushing.  It was pretty hilarious.  I was glad I wasn't zoned out at that point in class so I could join in on the fun.  And that ladies and gentlemen was about as exciting as my day got.  That- and I found 20 bucks in my back pack that I didn't know I had.  I was pretty stoked about that.  Night poodles.

2 comments:

  1. haha i love the first quote about computers.
    i wish things like that were said to me when i made dinner (between you and me, they're peanut butter and jelly's most the time)!
    xx jes, newest follower
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's freakin hilarious that you say night poodles. I think th word poodle is funny. And you're funny.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget