Prompts...

Sometimes, I really have no idea what to blog about, but I still feel obligated to blog.  I was googling some prompts so maybe I could write something that wouldn't bore you to death.  And what did I find?

"Write about your most boring evening ever"

Thanks a lot internet.  That's the exact opposite of what I was looking for.  If I followed through with that prompt it would probably go along the lines of this:

Last night I sat on the couch and watched Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami for literally 3 1/2 hours and ate 7 of those little clementine oranges.  And then I went to bed.

The next prompt on the list was:

"Write about a mistake you made and how it affected you."

Well, a mistake I made recently was blogging about my most boring evening ever.... and I practically HEARD all the viewers click away from my blog after that...

"Write about the worst television show you've ever watched."

Ironically, it's NOT Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami... it's probably Jersey Shore. *shutters*

"Host a carnival."

....For a blog post?

"Write something you're ashamed of."

That I am still writing these prompts.

"Apologize to your mom."

Mom- if you are reading this, I am really sorry.  You deserve better than this.

"Add pictures to your blog post."

Finally, something good.  



That's probably going to be it for the prompts.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I'm dying! You are such a goof! We need to hang out. I love any kardashian show. It's the best. Ps. I think I like the cat pict the best....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we definitely hang out it it means Kardashian marathons.

      Delete
  2. PLEASE host a carnival for your blog post. I PROMISE you will have at least one in attendance... and that will be me.
    also, if you host a carnival, i can try to bring a cat that looks like that freaky old man in the last picture.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, you should totally do it!!! (the purse peek, that is)
    it is hilarious to see what is in everyone's purse and to read the explanations.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright Jes, I will do it, but don't expect it to be pretty. :) And I will see what I can whip up as far as a blog carnival goes and if it happens I might make you bring the freaky old man cat. :)

      Delete
  4. I also wish you would host a carnival. I will admit, this was not a boring post. It was quite entertaining actually. Love that you looked online for prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need your help with a carnival, you're the crafty one. :)

      Delete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget