This is What Happened Tonight...

We moseyed our way up to Heber tonight and met up with Landon's mom and brother for some dinner at Dickey's BBQ Grill.  One of their perks there is they have free ice-cream.  So we ate all our food and I went over to get a little ice cream cone when I saw one of those huge jars with the giant pickles in them and I got stoked because I have always wanted one of those things, but I never want to fork out a buck.  I'm that cheap.  There is totally a dollar's worth of pickle there.  And then some.  So when I saw they had pickles for free too I had to have one.  So I had a big pickle in one hand and got a little cone in the other.  I was eating my pickle and it was so pickle-ey that I had to try to neutralize it by taking a few licks of ice-cream here and there.  I was doing it absent-mindedly at first when Landon's mom pointed out that that is the number one weird thing that pregnant ladies combine.  I said, "Sunny, you're pulling my leg, I'm not pregnant and it's not that weird.  So Sunny tapped the lady behind her and asked her what the weirdest things pregnant ladies like to combine and sure enough, "Pickles and ice-cream." She said.  So now I'm all freaked out that I'm preggers.
Look at Landon, he is perfectly fine with being a dad.  I'm the one freaking out.  We got back and I immediately got into my BYU sweats and $7.00 Wal-Mart sweatshirt (because I don't think I love any item of clothing more) when Sunny pulled out the new shoes she had just bought off Victoria's Secret.  She had me try on these beauts...
That's about a five inch heel right there ladies and gentlemen and I am right smack dab at six feet without shoes on, so can you imagine me in these babies?  If you can't, don't worry, I got a picture of it.  (It's blurry, sorry.)
classay, ammiright? Towering over my 6'4 hubby in the five inchers and my comfy albeit completely unflattering sweats.  Also, I couldn't stay upright without holding onto the walls, I was a piece of work, let me tell you.
Now I am playing with my new computer, Jezebel.  I love her SO much!  And I did what anyone does when they get a new mac.  I had to play with the photo booth.  I'll let you in on the fun, but I'm warning you now, it's not gonna be pretty...



Stay tuned for tomorrow's update.  It's going to be the most epic day we've had in a long time.
Snowboarding
Festival of Colors
Hunger Games
You name it, we'll do it.
night poodles.

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha you have got to love those strange cravings! You'll love hunger games! & may I tell you how JEALOUS I am that you get to go to the festival of colors?!? Every year I try to plan to come up for it with some friends. It never works. Sad day. Have fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited for the Hunger Games! Especially after reading your post. :) and The Festival of Colors is AMAZING, I didn't go last year but I went the two years before that and it getting crazier and crazier every year. You should come up next year and we can go TOGETHER!!! :)

      Delete
    2. sounds SO good to me!! i already feel like we're best friends. going to festival of colors would just be the icing on the cake! :)

      Delete
  2. Its people like you with exciting lives i get so jealous of. thats why i follow your blogs, so i can live the excitement through you ;)
    great blog! check out mine, follow back if you like it?
    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

    and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by! Your blog is magical. :) I can already tell we are going to be friends!

      Delete
  3. Hey I'm so excited you got your new computer YEAH!! Keep us posted on any "NEWS" lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaaa!! I hope there isn't any NEWS yet. That scares me so bad! But I definitely will. ANd I am loving the new computer. :) SHe is great!

      Delete
  4. keep me updated, hope you are prego! you would be one cute/fun mama!haha Landon would be an awesome dad. seems the guys are usually ready before us to be parents. Brady was ready from day one, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Call, you would want me to be preggy. I hope that one day when I do have kids they will like me or else I'm sending them your way. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey thanks for stopping by my little blog, I hope you will follow! Just checking out yours and it is beyond adorable, and yes I know Hempz is the best, I love it so much I only use it for special occasions because I don't want it to run out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw the tag "jezebel" and had to click. i was not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget