Weaknesses

I considered my self to be a "stand your ground" kinda gal.  I'm only easily persuaded to do something when I really want to do it I just don't want to admit it up front.  But there are two things that I just can't say no to.
The stupid Bachelor and Bachelorette reality tv show and those stupid Cadbury Mini Eggs.  They're both stupid.  And I'm stupid for not being able to resist them.  I was doing so good this year.  I was all, "No Whitney, you don't need a whole bag of Mini Eggs for yourself. Just wait until Easter, I'm sure the Easter Bunny will leave some in your Easter Eggs."  But then I thought, "What if he doesn't though?! I'm going to be at Landon's house this year and what if the Heber Easter Bunny doesn't know how much I love those eggs!"  And that was my justification.  So I'm standing there in line at Wal-Mart with my lone bag of Mini Eggs and nothing else when I see that stupid magazine with the stupid Bachelorettes on the cover. (I don't think Emily is stupid.  I've always loved her even if they say she is greedy.) and by the time I noticed it I was next in line to pay and had no time to read the article and put it back so I wouldn't have to buy it.  So I had to fork out $2.99 for something that's probably not true. and this is what we call, "First World Problems."

On a less pathetic note, last night went to watch Skyler play in his intramural football game.  It's the play offs and his team has the number one seed.  Of course they dominated and it was a lot of fun to watch.  Sky is the quarterback and he was killing.  Also there was a kid who was wearing a sweater vest on their team and I didn't know his name but he was AMAZING, so I would just go,
"WOOOO!!! GO SWEATER VEST!!"  
We had a lot of fun.  Can't wait to watch them in the next game, I'll wear pink next time to be a supportive sister-in-law.


9 comments:

  1. Those Cadbury eggs will be the death of me..I can eat a bag in like 2 days! No self control!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I was sharing a few with these two girls in my class today and then one of them just kept taking the bag out of my hand and dumping them into her hand without even asking!! She said, and I quote, "Yeah, I'm not even going to ask anymore. ah ha ha ha ha" And I'm like, "girl, I'mma punch you in the face without asking anymore!" I didn't say that, but I wanted to. and then I put my bag away. And then she knew she overstepped some boundaries.

      Delete
  2. Man, I planned to save my Cadbury eggs til Easter. I even tried to hide them from myself in the game closet. Well,I will just say they are no longer hidden:). Darn things, gotta love em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahah you hid them in the game closet?! McCall, you are so funny. You gotta get Brady to hide em or something if you don't wanna find them! haha you're the best.

      Delete
  3. hahahaha!!! I'm SO the same way with the Bachelor/Bachelorette stuff...HOOKED. and I try not to be! Every year I tell mysel I'm not going to be! Except for this next year... I love Emily and want to see her season! GAH! see?? I can never escape. Never.

    Also, I hate those eggs. Can we still be friends? I'll give you all of mine, yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited for Emily to be the Bachelorette! I don't care what they say about her in the tabloids, she's the best. I'm so glad you love it too! I'm gonna need a gal to gossip with about it. Landon's not really that into it. haha. And of course we can still be friends. You're the best kind of friend if you don't like the mini eggs because then yeah, you give me yours. :) this is already turning out to be a beautiful friendship.

      Delete
  4. I have weaknesses for everything sweet. It's an issue. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, I know exactly what you're talking about.

      Delete
  5. Girl, don't feel bad! I am that way with the sweet tart jelly beans that only come out during Easter time. I've already downed 4 bags by myself! Also, the new Bachelorette just had one of her dates in my town:)

    I tagged you in my post today! It's a fun Q&A thing:) Take a look!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget