You'll Thank Me Later

I am currently sitting in the library at school still all dirty and in my work clothes. Class doesn't start for 40 so you are probably wondering why I am here so early.  Everyone knows I would rather be about anywhere else than school.  Well friends, it's because I managed to forget the keys to my apartment this morning and I was locked out.  So I am a mess and I am not even slightly prepared for my class.  I don't have my books or notebooks or lap top or anything.  AKA I am going to have to actually listen to what is going on.  I was super bummed though because I really wanted to get into comfy clothes and eat a nectarine. Alas....
On a brighter note, talked to the hubs and it turns out he bought me the laptop today.  I am pretty stoked about that.  He bought it off Amazon so it won't be here til next week, but I am extremely excited to get it.  He got a pink case for me and everything.  My husband spoils me.
well, that's about all I got for now, I guess I can gather my things and start walking very slowly to class.  I'll probably still get there twenty minutes early. blah.  Let me leave you with some of my favorite pins from pinterest.



 If you didn't laugh at those, you have no sense of humor.
I said good day!

8 comments:

  1. Hey very cool hubby you have there. So what kind of Laptop did you get? Mac?? I hope!! I'm gonna have to have a big chat with my hubbs lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco? Laughed out loud on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did it make you laugh so hard your sombrero fell off and you dropped your taco? ;)

      Delete
  3. hahahahahaha that honestly just made my day 10x better. this is great. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you like random cat photos...I too like a good LOL...this one get's me every time: http://thecatscan.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah oh my goodness that is fantastic!! Yes, cat photos can brighten even the darkest of times.

      Delete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget