Awards!!


I am feeling pretty awesome right now because I have received TWO blog awards this weekend. 
The first one came from this gorgeous gal:
And the award is the:
Liebster- favorite/dearest

Here are the rules:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

5. Share five random facts about yourself!


The five blogs I am awarding are:


Now I am going to save my five random facts for the end because I have another award which asks for more facts, so I will do them all together.
The second award I was nominated for was from this enchanting chica
And the award is
The Versatile Blogger Award!

Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

The 15 bloggys I nominate are:

Alright all you gals! Congrats on your awards! Now for...12 random facts about me.

1. I think my eyes are prettier after I have cried a little.
2. I am a sucker for any kind of dog.
3. I only like to have my toe nails painted a sassy red.
3. I'm weird. (says bro-in-law)
4. I get impossibly angry in any sort of bad traffic. 
5. My right leg is longer than my left.
6. I sleep talk about as much as I talk during the day.  But none of it makes any sense according to the hubs.
7. I only pick vegetables out of the garden early in the morning or after the sun goes down.  This is due to the issue I discussed a couple posts ago dealing with my phobia of insects.
8.  I'm a lot braver when I am by myself...something about survival instincts or something.  
9.  It took six years to get my teeth the way they are.  I resembled a horse before I had em fixed.
10. I can make an amazingly realistic horse sound.
11. I'm really good at the slug bug game, but I don't play it anymore because Landy, well, he...sucks.
12.  The Humane Society commercials with Sarah McLaughlin make me cry.



14 comments:

  1. Ha. My favorite? Number 12. Probably because I can relate. Thanks for awarding me. I'll be sure to post soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I can't stand those things. I have to change the channel or I'm done for. And congrats! :) Thanks for having an awesome blog!

      Delete
  2. thanqqqqqqqq!
    "I think my eyes are prettier after I have cried a little" - wow, but i do see where your coming from :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! :)
      And they really are, only when I cry a LITTLE bit. If I cry a lot, it's no use.

      Delete
  3. 1991 Subaru Legacy AC Compressor
    I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I just have fun while I write, not a ton of effort.

      Delete
  4. Wow. Super honored to get an award! I think we should award you with a Super Spinster Fan award. I don't know what we should get you. Sleepless in Seattle blue ray? Scrabble expansion pack? J. Crew gift certificates? You deserve all of them I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaay! I'll take any of those.
      but you gals are the real winners here. But I will take the title of the Super Spinster Fan.

      Delete
  5. I'm already excited to be nominated, especially with the likes of Ms. "A Spinsters guide to dating" & Lucky No 7!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You TOTALLY deserve these awards! And thank YOU for passing one to me :)
    Ok.... I am with you! My eyes go BRIGHT green when I cry and they look amazing! But the downer is that my eyes totally swell up when I cry. So I like the color, but not the puffiness. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dudette! I am SO the same way! :) that's why I only like it a little. When I get done with a good ol fashion ugly cry? There is nothing pretty about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for Nominating me for the award. Sorry it's taken me so long to tell you Thank You. I was sick all last week and was completely MIA from the blogger world. You are so amazing I always love seeing your sweet comments on my blog. Glad you received and award as well, you completely deserved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You nominated us! ha :) Thank you! I haven't written for about a month because we are MOVING!!!! I am so glad you leave comments on our blog I love reading them they are so fun! Talk to you soon....oh and Yes we are in UTAH!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget