Dopple Gangers

I got a text from a friend the other night saying,

"Dude I totally found your dopple ganger!!!! I'm freaking out. I almost went and gave her a hug!!"
(Just in case you don't know, Dopple Ganger: a ghostly image or replica of your living self)
I laughed pretty hard, because yeah, I can see it. I just thought it was funny that her mouth is full of food. And as you probably already know from my last post, I love taking pictures of people when they don't know.  We became somewhat obsessed with dopple gangers because of the best tv show ever: How I Met Your Mother. 

We all are on the prowl for our dopple gangers.  Looks like he found me.  I think she would be classified as Sandwich Eating Whitney or something... I don't know.  I just wish I was there.  I would like to experience the standing in front of your long lost twin feeling.

13 comments:

  1. sandwich eating whitney haha you are so cute!
    I've never met anyone that looks like me that would be weird
    xoxo
    Shannon
    http://luckyno7blog.blogspot.com/2012/04/when-youre-fingers-feel-broken-know.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to meet someone face to face. But I guess a picture will do for now. :)

      Delete
  2. AHAHA! I was flying out of JAX last month and I said my Dad's twin, too a T! Same cloths, glasses, salt and pepper hair, even the way he moved his hands around through the security lines. I kept freaking out. I called my dad up to tell him about it and he said "as long as he doesn't rob a bank"...ok not the response I was looking for but still funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha what a goof! I love dads. Hey, your dad could go rob a bank and frame the other guy. muahahaha

      Delete
  3. That is too funny! I've had a friend text me a picture and say the same thing. I also wished I was there so that I could see this person for myself! How weird would it be to stand in front of someone you don't know, but resembles you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?? like on the parent trap? haha I always wish I could be in that scenario.

      Delete
  4. hahaha i love dopplegangers! i don't think i've ever come across one of mine but this picture is hilarious and i hope if one day someone "sees" me... i have a mouthful of food, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep an eye out for your doppleganger. who knows she could be here in provo utah. and if I find her, I will wait until she has a mouth full of food to take a picture.

      Delete
  5. lol! That's only happened to me once. And I spotted her! I was at a devotional at BYU in the Smithfield House and some girl waaaaay across the room caught my eye. I couldn't figure it out at first, but then I realized, I felt like I was looking at myself!!! It was the WEIRDest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh! Lucky! I want to have that happen to me.

      Delete
  6. i love looking for doppelgangers. i assumed i was the only one. and i totally forgot about that from how i met your mother. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm I wonder if I'll ever come across my doppelgänger! Too funny!

    Www.tippeecanoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found you blog, I love it :) I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my blog as well some time :):)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget