For the Love of the Weekends

How about some photos to start the post off, eh? These are some of my instagram faves. So if you are following me you probably have seen them already.  If you are not following me, well then, you should! My username is whitneycalle.
*just in case any of you are wondering what whitneycalle is about, calle is street in spanish.  Sometimes I think I am clever and bi-lingual.  I'm not though.
We had such a good weekend.  The Jazz game was tons of fun up in the box seats.  The food was delicious and it was fun to just hang out with everyone and enjoy to game together.  Then we woke up before the crack of dawn on Saturday to go up to Heber and pile into a truck to drive out to Nine Mile.  I can't even explain to you where that is.  It's about an hour and a half past Duchesne (pronounced doo-shane...no one knows why...) which could be classified as the middle of no where.  We had a lot of fun though.  Landon's family has a cabin out there and we went and rode four-wheelers and side by sides around.  Saw some ancient Native American wall art, played Pretty Pretty Princess and just had a great time.  My favorite was when Skyler jumped across a small river to prove his manhood and BARELY made it across and he strained his quad in the process, so he was limping around like a wounded dog the rest of the weekend.  That's rude to say it was my favorite, but what can I say? I'm a rude person.  We got back and died some Easter eggs and just hung out for the night enjoying each other's company.  This morning we woke up to some delightful Easter baskets and had a fun little hunt with Landon's broskis.  Played some frisbee and jumped on the trampoline.  Here is some footage of the trampoline bull riding....

These guys are so much fun to hang around.  I love to watch Landon playing with his brothers, they are so funny.  He is going to be an awesome dad one day.  Not any time soon though.  :)  Landon and I had to come back to Provo around noon to teach our lesson in church, which was about raising children annnnd we nailed it.  We sounded like pros.  We came home from church and ate a little lunch and took the best nap ever.  It was fantastic.  We have had such a fun weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And don't worry, I'm stalking you on Instagram. I'm the one who mostly has pictures of alcohol ;) alissaerin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love your pictures! And I don't know why I thought I wasn't following you. Brain fart, I guess. I'm just so stoked about the whole instagram thing.

      Delete
    2. Haha I love your pictures! And I don't know why I thought I wasn't following you. Brain fart, I guess. I'm just so stoked about the whole instagram thing.

      Delete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget