half way mark

I'm half way done with finals! I need to take one tonight before midnight and then I'll only have one left!! I'm starting to see a glimmer of hope and happiness.  Work was so busy today, I just came home and crashed on the couch for an hour.  Felt so good. And now I need to do a ton of cleaning, and go to the gym, paint my nails, clean some more, study before I take that final.... and what am I doing?

I am watching re-runs of the Jersey Shore.

I can't help it.  I think it's funny when Deena gets stuck under a couch.
fine...I'll go run.  Enjoy this youtube video while I'm gone.
and I'm back.  I know you can't tell, but I've been gone for a good two hours.  really knocked it out at the gym. aka, the gym knocked me out.  I haven't been much since the big knee injury, but now that classes are over and I have nothing to do with my evenings until Landon gets home, I might as well use my $25 a month gym membership. And then I went to the store and dropped $60 on produce. Here's to being healthy, I guess.  Now to go do my final.

p.s. I dare you to watch that video from start to finish.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for almost being done with finals!

    Boo for the gym. I was going to go to the gym last night, but I ended up at Starbucks. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!! I just finished mine tonight!!! I need to do all of those things, too. I especially need to paint my toes...they are looking pretty rough.
    Oh, and I am totally watching the video. All 10 hours. Really. :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget