Happy Saturday

Ok, so celebrating the last day of school may be a little early.  I shouldn't start celebrating until I am done with finals because now I am getting my butt kicked.  I just can't wait to get back to work full time and have a stress free summer.
Thursday night I went up to Layton to say happy birthday/good bye to my broseph and my dad.  They are headed out to Ohio to sell pesticides for the summer.  My brother has huge dreams of becoming a helicopter pilot and getting your mits on one of those licenses is not cheap.  So here's to hoping he makes bank this summer.  If any of you reading this live in Ohio and a cute dude comes to your door selling pesticides? Buy it. Thanks! :)
I'm really gonna miss him! :( 
So last night was Man's Night.  So I went to see The Lucky One with my friend/brother's girlfriend.  Zefron was looking fiiiiine.  It's seldom these days that I get to see a chick flick in the movie theaters because I hate dragging Flanders to them.  He doesn't complain, but I know he isn't enjoying it as much as other movies and I feel bad.  So it was nice to go with my girl and enjoy the movie guilt-free.  
And now I get to go see one of my best friends that I haven't seen in FOREVER at her bridal shower. I am so excited! yay for Saturdays.

10 comments:

  1. Fun saturday, mr. efron was good to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to be able to enjoy your summer and not worry about school! Good luck on your finals though :)
    I can't wait to see the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psh, school's ALMOST out and almost counts, right?! :) Good luck on the rest of your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that movie! Mmmm, my heart was racing. Him & his scruff!! Good luck with school :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it good? I'm curious...not a big Zak fan but I like the concept of the movie. I have Mission Impossible on Netflix so I think I'll watch that before Amazing Race comes on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are SUCH a good looking couple!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's my brother. :) but thank you. you could say we are a good looking couple of siblings. ;)

      Delete
  7. you two are seriously so cute together! sdufkggbethniotrn, arggggggh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh em gee! I wanna see that so so bad!!! I hear it was a good one ;)
    Good luck to your Dad and Bro! Hope they make bank!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget