Lost my Phone.

So get this, I lost my stupid phone yesterday.  I guess I didn't really lose it.  I just left it in my classroom.  By the time I realized it was missing class had been over for about twenty minutes.  I re-traced my steps TWICE looking for the dumb thing. I even went back into the room while another class was in session and dug through the garbage can because I had thrown a water bottle away after class so I was just checking I didn't throw my phone out too.  At that point, I knew that someone had to have picked it up.  I drove over to the place where Landon is taking his class and went and took his phone so I could try calling it. It would ring and ring and go to voicemail.  I was just hoping whoever had it was planning on returning it.  I figured since it was on silent, they probably didn't know I was calling it.  So, I have that app where you text your phone a certain phrase and it takes it off silent and starts ringing so I did that assuming I just scared the crap of the person in possession because my ringer is Lord Voldemort screaming, "Avada Kedavra!"  After I did that I called my phone again, and they answered.  Genius.  So it turned out to be my professor who snagged it and he was like, "who is this...?" and I'm all, "this is...the owner of the phone you are on....who is this?"  And he was like, "Oh, this is professor so and so. You left it in class." *I used "so and so" not to protect the identity, but because I don't remember his name.  Sad.  two weeks left in the semester and I still don't know my teacher's name...* And I'm all, "well, will you be on campus tomorrow?" "No, but I will leave it at the English Department on Wednesday morning." "ok...thanks...bye..." And now I'm thinking, crap. I work on Wednesday. So I have to wait til Wednesday night to get it. I'm really not that dependent on my phone compared to most, but I was having a lot of fun with my new instagram app. :(  That is what I am saddest about. #firstworldproblems I guess.
So I called my mom on Landon's phone to whine about mine being gone for the next two days and I realize that my birth control alarm is probably going off over and over and I start laughing so hard.  I told my mom and she was like, "Serves him right for stealing your phone."  And I'm all, "mom, he didn't steal it.  He took it so someone else wouldn't steal it."  She was like, "Still.  Serves him right....I'm going to start sending him really weird texts."  Thanks, mom.
So since I don't have any instagram photos to make this post worth reading, I'll share some pinterest faves. Haven't done that in awhile anyways... Enjoy!



17 comments:

  1. i will admit it. i totally wanted her more gone than voldemort. i hated her. THERE i admitted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uggghh! Right? that woman was way more vile that ol' Voldemort. He just wanted to kill Harry, Umbridge wanted him to suffer.

      Delete
  2. BWAHAHAHA I'M LAUGHING SO HARD AT THAT CAT IN THE LAMP SHADE AHAHAHAHAH! I have an orange cat named Zero...too funny, hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhaaaaat is this app you speak of? I lose track of my phone all of the time and can never call it because it's always on silent!

    And I love the Ross picture. I found a pin the other day that said "You're: The different between knowing you're shit and know your shit." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "where's my droid" and all I have to do is send it a text saying, "where's my phone!" and it starts ringing like crazy, or in my case casting unforgivable curses.

      Delete
  4. Haha!!! They You're thing, and the mirror thing. Priceless. And SO true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You have a birth control alarm. If you have a kid, don't worry, automatic bc. I love that picture of the boy and the ventriloquist, that might be my cousin...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if that is your cousin, I want to meet him.

      Delete
  6. I feel your pain. I have had so many incidences similar to this one. Ha, I hope your mom really sends the professor weird text messages. Come on, that'd be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love your secret ring to is "Avada Kedavra!" my cousin who should have been my sister and I spent hours trying to think of funny secret phrases and good ring tones for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really awesome especially when it gtoes off in class. :)

      Delete
  8. hahaha...the birth control alarm. is it a ring? or does it "say" take your birth control?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a really obnoxious ring and then it flashes a message on the screen that says, "BIRTH CONTROL" so yeah. mildy embarrassing, but I don't think it's anything he can't handle. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you lost your phone! I think it's hilarious that (a) you use your phone's alarm for your birth control reminder (I used to do that too!) and (b) now he's getting the memo on that ; ) I'm sure it's not too awkward, but it's a funny story at least! Thanks for sharing ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good. Little guy is back home, safe and sound. haha and yeah, I need the reminder, if I didn't have that puppy, I'd probably have gotten preggers a long time ago. haha and I am thinking he's enough of a free spirit that he can handle it. ;)

      Delete
  11. These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget