Why is This Girl Eating Her Sandwich in Class?

There is a girl in my class right now eating her $5 footlong.  Now I am the last person who is opposed to eating in classrooms.  I'm all for it, but first of all, it's subway.  Everyone knows how that food like, permeates through any given space. and also, this chick has got some fermented jalepenos on her sub or somethin. blech. I'm really struggling with this for some reason.
On a lighter note, *sigh* I don't know if "lighter" is the proper word because as we all know it was April Fool's Day. I do love me some good pranks and I find myself enjoying April Fool's Day but I am sure we can all agree that it's a great cause of paranoia.  For instance, after my mom planted food coloring in my toothpaste via a syringe and effectively dying my entire mouth I found myself checking anything and everything that might be hiding a prank.  I got her back though, don't you worry about that.  I put her brand new Macbook Pro on KSL classifieds for $600.  The phone was ringing off the hook.  My sister wanted to get her too, so she spiked my mom's toothpaste with vinegar.  But just like Jes, she couldn't seem to go through with it and threw the tube away before it could ever be utilized.  She did, however stick the food colored toothpaste in her drawer.  And just our luck, she fell for her own prank.  It was amazing.  As the night went on, I was trying to find my cell phone because it was almost dead and we were about to leave my parent's house and get back to Provo.  We finally found it deep in the couch cushions and I turned it on to find many, many text messages.  Turns out my brother had texted tons of my contacts saying, "Something BIG is about to happen."  And since I hadn't had my phone on me for a couple hours, I had multiple replies from each contact wanting to know what was about to happen.  It was a good prank, I'll admit.  It took me half the car ride home to respond to everyone and explain what had happened.  But the awkward part was that since my phonebook syncs up with my Facebook half the people he texted were people I had never talked to or hadn't spoke to in a very long time.  It was like, "ummm, hi.... We went to third grade together and haven't talked since, but I have big news for you." And basically everyone's assumptions were that I was preggo.  Good prank, but pretty embarrassing. Props Brenden, watch out next year.
On a real lighter note, here is a picture of me and my favorite little pooch:
On a not so lighter note again, that girl is still eating that abominable sandwich. Oh and now she's throwing it away.  The garbage can isn't going to make the smell go away, sweetheart.  Just eat it, no one with think you're fat. We'll be thanking you.

11 comments:

  1. i hated it when people would eat in class.
    mainly because it meant they weren't going to share with me if they didn't offer me any before class actually started.

    also, i am not a fan of april fools.
    we might not be able to be friends on this day in real life every year.
    but thankfully, the day has passed.

    subway for dinner?
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her not sharing very well have been a reason I was so hungry, I was probably just jealous. Though the rotten jalepeno smell wasn't really doing it for me.
      And I'm usually only a prankster if I am provoked. I seek revenge more than just going after someone innocent. So we can still be friends on this day. :)
      And I'm not opposed to Subway for dinner. :)

      Delete
  2. Ok.... I am probably really weird but I LOVE the smell of Subway food. Ha ha!
    Ha ha ha! I can't believe your mom dyed your mouth :) I might have to do that to my hubs next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Court that is pretty weird. But it's ok. I 'm weird in many different ways. haha And yeah, she got me bad. My whole mouth and my lips were ridiculously blue. It took forever to brush it all off. haha I'm going to have to remember that one in the future.

      Delete
  3. Even if you just walk into subway order your sandwich and get the heck out of there as fast as your feet will carry you....its still not quick enough to avoid smelling like subway for the rest of the day...or until you wash your hair again! Anywho! Funny funny post!! April Fools always makes me anxious, and I am never brave enough to pullanything on anyone! One day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true! And the drive through there takes ten years so I always think if I go fast enough I can escape the lingering smell. And I never can. hah!

      Delete
  4. I love that you put your mom's computer on KSL classifieds. That's great, and I would have been calling like crazy because I need a new computer!

    Subway is rough. Why does it smell so bad, but (for the most part) taste so good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing. Her phone was blown up with texts and the house phone was ringing every two minutes. I think there were some really disappointed people. haha

      Delete
  5. A certain couple posted on facebook they were moving to Atlanta, 4 hours from me. With in minutes my phone was buzzing with text messages "Oh my gosh, Chris is going to be sooo close to you, now that is awesome!"...no...they weren't and yes...I was in on the joke. A cruel joke. That I was still all alone here in Georgia. Thank goodness that day is good till next year lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh. haha that IS a cruel joke. Yeah, I only need a day like this once a year. I think it would send me over the edge if it occurred more than that.

      Delete
  6. How RUDE! (channeling some 90's Full House!)
    I really don't like it when people eat stinky foods. I deal with this on an almost daily basis at works. Tried sending emails and posting notes, but nothing works...worse offender? Fish. Fish=stinkfest.

    I would be afraid of your mom and bro on April 1st for sure- they are gooood!!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget