Amaze Balls and Comically Large Spiders

It's going to be a great day! I got to work today and talked to Sky and another guy we work with named Ryan for a minute.  I was holding my phone and then it literally jumped out of my hands and in my attempt to catch it, I ended up hitting it straight into Skyler's crotch. Squirrel tapping Professor Squirrel early in the morning is a sure fire sign that today is going to rock.
Last night, Flanders and I had a little date night at this little 50's diner down the street from us.  Flanders has been wanting to go ever since we moved here and we finally stopped by when it wasn't closed. It was amaze balls. And we literally had some amaze balls. Fried mac and cheese balls to be exact. Flanders and I were practically punching each other in the face for the last one. not. I cut in half. and took the smaller half. best wife ever? I'd say so.

We got home around 8:30 ish and crawled into bed to watch King of the Hill on Netflix. Nobody knows why we have been so entertained by this show, but we can't stop watching it. Typical though that we fell asleep by 9:30.  We're so lame. But it felt great when I woke up this morning. I actually showered before work instead of lazily throwing all my hair in a braid. Though you should all know, I am lucky to even be alive this morning. I woke up around 1 am terribly parched, so I went to the kitchen to get a drink and a spider the size of Rhode Island was on the floor in front of the sink. I didn't know what to do. Flanders was asleep and I couldn't squish this thing! I just stood there staring at it staring back at me. I slowly moved to the side of the kitchen and grabbed the biggest cup I could find and bravely put it on top of the spider.
I got my drink, ran back to my room, and in my attempt to dive back into bed I rammed into the bed frame and now I have a bruise on my leg the size of the spider the size of Rhode Island that I trapped under a cup in my kitchen.  When Landon woke up, I was like, "there is a present for you on the floor in the kitchen." and he was all, "is it dog poop?" and I was like, "where the heck would I have gotten dog poop?" and then he was all, "is it a spider?" and I was like, "bingo." Like the knight in shining armor he is, he disposed of it for me. Either that or he just moved them both to the counter because when I went in there this morning that's where the cup was and it was still upside down. I wasn't brave enough to check. That would be a cruel joke though....
Last night, before Flanders and I went to dinner, I was wasting time on my favorite website iwastesomuchtime.com and found this gem. Flanders and I watched a thousand of his videos and desperately tried to find a way to download his music. but it was to no avail. so now we just have to listen to it on youtube.
needless to say, we both get a little turned on when we listen to him.

4 comments:

  1. mac and cheese balls are the best things ever invented in the history of ever.

    i do the same with spiders. and with stink bugs. and with mosquito eaters. and with all kinds of bugs. i also do the arm flap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me laughing!! What you did with that spider sounds SO much like me. Totally refuse to get near any stupid spider..they're stupid. Why do we even have them?? I'm going to check out Mr. Sexy and I Know It now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in Australia and we have VERY similar experiences. I HATE spiders, and I usually do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this guy AND his seafoam green pants.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget