Bring it On

I have been informed today that my summer is about to get reeaaallly busy. Like, busier than I've ever been in my whole life. Like, SEVENTY hours of work a week.  I could be exaggerating...but then again, I could be 100% accurate.  I will let you know. I worked today for, mmm... ten-ish hours? and barely made it to Zumba by seven. I am not lying to you when I say I can feel my heart beat in the arches of my feet. But you know what? I'mma be richer than I've ever been before, so holla atcho girl. And I am just throwing this out there that I'm not complaining about this schedule. I'm just....a little nervous. But hell, I say bring it on. Over-time Whitney is way cooler than 40-hours-a-week Whitney anyway. Running on Red Bulls and five hours of sleep makes for a pretty amazing person. aka, me.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the days I could count my penny's as I worked. Best part about it is you get to reward yourself with whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. better squeeze some room in for me when i come up! i'm already planning on "meeting" you. does this sound creepy? mmm, maybe a little. but it's fine right?:) haha good luck with everything!
    ps.i love zumba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I just found out my summer is going to be way busier than I thought with my Master's courses. AND I don't get paid for that...wahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tired just reading this.

    Or maybe that's because I'm just really tired.

    Good for you, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget