Clearance Puppy

So there is a new addition to the family as of last night.  Flanders, his mom Sunny and I went and looked at some puppies for my little bro-ha in-law.  Sunny didn't anticipate leaving with a little guy, but Flanders and I were determined to get one.  We got him because he was the last of the Golden Doodle litter and they just wanted him to go to a good home so they gave us a screaming deal.  We are calling him Clearance Puppy until Kenyon decides on a name.  If any of you have any suggestions, we are open to them.  I am SO jealous he doesn't get to sleep at the foot of my bed, but we are moving soon and maybe we'll get a pet friendly apartment so we can have a baby of our own. Here is my picture over-load of the little guy.
this is when we were still just looking. I was immediately in love.

his face. so so sweet. and he has such long eyelashes. pure definition of puppy dog eyes.

Flanders and Clearance Puppy bonding. And I am melting behind the camera.

Here is Clearance Puppy doing what puppies do best. I wasn't even mad.

and now he is all worn out. we can all just die over his feet now.
(ignore super creep back there...yikes...)
I almost cried when I had to let Sunny take him home and I had to stay in Provo. and I am so jealous that Flanders doesn't work today and he gets to go see him after church. I told him he has to send me lots of pictures of him so I can get through work today. He is just the greatest little guy in the whole wide world.

15 comments:

  1. Aw I love Clearance Puppy! He is very sweet. Puppies are the best. Random question but do Golden Doodles shed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say call him Sullivan. Sully for short. I love him already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. he is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. Now I want a dog. P.S. You are the best super fan and we wanted to tell you about the giveaway we just opened. Check it out girl. Congrats on the puppy.

    http://aspinstersguidetodating.blogspot.com/2012/05/spinster-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that yesterday and I wanted it so bad! But I didn't know if I was allowed since I'm technically not a spinster in real life. But I always will be at heart, so I'm going to enter dang it. :) I love you gals. always cracking me up. it's funny cause it's true.

      Delete
  5. That puppy is adorable. Gosh, I want a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to have a puppy and our two year old would love it to, but unfortunately in Australia you can't really have pets in apartments, except for birds and fish but they are not really my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want a puppy to, so bad. Maybe someday. He is so dang cute! Where are moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut up! He is the cutest puppy ever!!! Oh my gosh I want one! He seriously was sleeping in your arms?? how precious is that!!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. You should have kept that darn puppy. He is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh gosh, i am dying!!! cutest little puppy ever!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must be wrapped up in cute puppy world because we haven't seen you in a few days!! He is so cute! What name did you decide on, I still like Whiskey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute! New follower here, Ashton from:

    Sexdrugsmarriage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah... I can't even TELL you how jealous I am!! I love dogs & want one soon badly! But until then in going to live vicariously through you!! You look so cute together!! Ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew I loved you as a hot tamale. and now ... come to find out, you have a clearance puppy and I have an $8 dog. go figure.
    you are freaking funny ... by the way.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget