Sunday Snuggles with Posh Flanders

9:30 on a Sunday night and I am trying to psych myself up for this next week. I seriously love my job I'm just trying to adjust from part-time to over-time. Flanders and I just watched We Bought a Zoo and about died at how sweet it was.  The whole time we snuggled up tight and kept whispering to each other, "please don't die."  I don't think either of us would handle it well. Like, never leave the apartment and wear each other's old clothes kind of not handling it.  But aside from the sad, that movie was fantastic.  Can't believe we waited so long to see it.
Speaking of Flanders today, he got a new nick name.  He used the word "posh" while describing a luxury vehicle and I sort of teased him about it. I was all, "yeah, that truck is like, so totally posh!" and then I called him Posh Spice Flanders. All the while, he just stared at me. Not even a little amused. Just called him Posh again. Got the same look...not even a smile. Can't wait to use it all the time.
Now, let us all gaze in wonder at my new favorite picture of Posh Spice Flanders.
took it of him yesterday at dinner when he was least expecting it. Look at those eyes! Those lips! yeah, I'm pretty obsessed with this photo.  It is now the background on all of my electronic devices. Never get sick of looking' at Posh Spice Sexy Flanders. and I give you all permission to call him that.  He probably loves it as much as his brother loves his new nick name I gave him this week at work: Professor Squirrel.  We all call him Squirrel and he hates it, then I made a lame Harry Potter reference and thought I was hilarious. Can't say it without cracking up. He still hates it.  But I told him, at least he is now and educated squirrel servant of the dark squirrel lord.  He's not buying it. 
Happy Sunday everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. I crack jokes at my husband all the time and get the same response. I usually end with telling him how lucky he should feel that he got a comedian for a wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaha he is very Posh is this picture! Pouty lips and all! Sooo serious too. Umm ya keep calling him it till he cracks a smile. That's what I do with Brian. Keep poking and poking until the little bear gives in. I win! Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH. Hahahahahaha.
    If it's any consolation, I would have laughed at your Harry Potter reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would appreciate it. The street boys just aren't that into nick names. Doesn't stop me though.

      Delete
  4. We watched We Bought a Zoo this weekend too! I loved it, aside from it being ridiculously sad. I get a little overobsessive about Christopher dying on me. He doesn't seem to entertain the idea as much. Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so scared Landing is going to randomly die. Haha and yeah apparently it never crosses Landon's mind.

      Delete
  5. Oh my word, I think about that a lot too...I hate thinking about it, but I can't help it!
    I don't know what I would do!
    Also, Posh Spice Sexy Flanders has a nice ring to it, tell him I said hi! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget