Times Like These....

call for random cat videos.  Not a huge cat fan here, (as I am sure you could tell from a couple posts ago) but this one is amazing. basically, cat got into the office I used to work at, my boss told me to catch it in a garbage can, and the cat freaked out. Sorry no sound, it's from the security camera. Though, I don't know that it even needs it.


How's that to get you through your Wednesday?  
So it was my little sister's birthday yesterday. the big 1-7. I feel like it's just 7, but whatever. We went go-karting all night at this joint up by my parent's house. Fun Fact (or perhaps not so fun) about Whitney #537 I rock at go-karting. 60% of the time, I win every time.  Last night though, those dang karts beat the crap out of me. I have serious bruises on the heels of both my hands and all up and down my spine.  That has never happened before and I was in serious pain all day today.  My birthday is in a month....is this just the product of me getting older? I feel as though 22 isn't "crippled" age yet...
Regardless of some serious sacrificing of the body, we had a blast.  I just love that kid.

9 comments:

  1. no....... that is you?!? that made me die!!!! hahahahahhahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video is hilarious! i bust out laughin at work and had to show everyone that sits around me. i can just imagine you laughing so hard after the cat freaked out. thanks for the laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god this video is hilarious. You should add some funny music to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just lol'd for 10 whole minutes at this thing before my boss came in and asked what was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a big go kart fan, but I went last year and I hurt for DAYS!!! I felt so old too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that movie is hysterical :)

    and i've never been gokarting - i'm a little weary to try it now ...i didn't realize it could be so...destructive?
    excited to be your newest follower!
    -elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should settle down a bit. you make me a nervous mother hen. but you two sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats are much easier to catch if you just pick them up!!! hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget