Hott Mess

You guys, I apologize for my prolonged absences.  We have been gone, and then our internet gave up on us and I just haven't had a chance to sit down and muster up a blog post.  It's been so ridiculously hot here in Utah for the past few days, I believe we hit 104 degrees today.
104 DEGREES!!!
Sorry for the dramatic font. But come on. That's sick. 
ok....so where did I leave off with y'all? oh yeah, horse-back riding.  That- was quite the adventure.  They slapped my on the Godfather of all horses and sent me up a rocky mountain.  It was a beautiful ride and my horsey was well-behaved for the most part.  Only once did he decide he didn't want to go any further and would not move no matter how much I kicked him and pulled on the reins.  Mike had to come and hit him on the nose.  I'm surprised I didn't think of that.  It's what I usually do when Landon is being stubborn.  Works like a charm!
Then, on Sunday after church we went up to the dam to hang out with my mom and sister and neighbors from home.  Every year we do this four-day trip up there and boat and camp.  Landy and I didn't get to go this year because of work, but we did get to spend the afternoon with everyone and swim in the lake.  Also, we rode around on those paddle boards that you stand on and paddle around with.  I want one so bad now!! Just don't really have anywhere to use it. But seriously? so fun.
 and it's so BEAUTIFUL up there.


I freaking LOVE this guy. 
MMM!! so hot.

So, my birthday is on Friday... Pretty excited about that. I love birthdays. Also, it's on Friday the 13th which hasn't happened in a really long time so I think I am going to have to walk under a couple ladders and maybe break a mirror on the face of a black cat or something. maybe not that last one.  not a huge cat fan, as I have said before, but I don't want to hurt em. I dunno. Birthday plans are still up in the air. BUT- the real  countdown that is on is to Wicked.  Flander's mom got us tickets for my birthday and it's next week and I'm so excited I cry a little every time I think about it.  So. seven days til that. yay! :)

....that's about all I got tonight. peace out homies.






2 comments:

  1. I hope your birthday is fantabulous! Have a great day. Try to do something non injury like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day, and that everyone is spoiling you rotten.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget