A little bit country....I hope...

I dyed my hair red. Hated it. Dyed it more red, and I think I'm ok with the second turn out. I look less like a carrot. Here is my photo booth shoot:


I'll spare you the other 59 pictures I took.  You get the point. It's red. hooray.

So, I'm just hangin out here at the in-laws waiting for them to get home.  Flanders has to work later today because he is working the asphalt side of things today instead of soil. AKA he is finally finding out what it's like to "work." pah!  So instead of waiting ten years to hang out with him, I'm going to go horseback riding with his mom and step-dad. It will be interesting. I like to think of myself as a little bit country.  You know, I listen to Luke Bryan's speakers go boom boom day in and day out.  My brother is a rodeo star, grandparents have a ranch in Montana.  But thinking back now, I don't know when the last time I went horseback riding that wasn't on a guided tour on 20 year old, half-sedated, grandpa horse... This evening could be interesting. Oh well, I'm wearing my cowboy boots in hopes to trick the horses into thinking that I know what I am doing. I will let you know how it works out.

7 comments:

  1. Cute hair! Have fun horseback riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RED HAIRRRRR!!! you pull it off well friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They red heads are spit fires and adventurous. I think it nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the red hair. you look gooooooooood. someday i'll call you. i'm a terrible friend. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red! Glad you didn't give up and dye it brown after the first try didn't work out. I've never been on a horse unless it was for a girl scout merit badge, or one of those guided tours at the YMCA. I'm jealous of your cowgirl ability to jump on a horse and ride off into the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the red hair! I think you should keep it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with everyone else up here! keep the red!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget