This is what you've been waiting for....

ok, I'm back. just like I promised.  Just wanted to say thanks to all you for your kind words over my hooker hair. Made me feel like a princess. So perhaps an explanation to my absence. We had a lil holiday last week here in Utah.  Pioneer Day or something.  Anyway, we got Monday and Tuesday off work and had ourselves a glorious four day weekend.  Flanders and I sort of took upon ourselves to cut off from everyone and just spend it together because we work so much. But we did head out to the desert to do some riding with his fan on Saturday.  We got out there and there wasn't a soul in sight.  They were all, "I've never seen it so empty here before." and I was all, "you'll understand as soon as we step out of the car." and they did. it was 98 degrees and sunny. and it was miserably hot.
But as soon as we got riding, it was bearable. not comfortable, but I wasn't quite withering away. I did crash though. On the world's dumbest hill climb I've done a thousand times. My bike just tipped over on top of me and I couldn't get my leg out from under it and I hurt my arm, so I just layed down on the rock waiting for Landon to come help me. Of course when he saw me underneath the bike not moving he freaked out.  I need to make some sort of sign to let him know I'm ok.  I'll just start doing SCUBA hand gestures.  Those are pretty universal.
On our way down there, we had to stop at Rocky Mountain ATV to buy something for someone, don't remember the details, I was outside playing with the dog.  But Landon hit his $1000 expenditure there and got a $50 gift card.  Which lucky me, was spent entirely on me.
I got a hat and a shirt. high roller. $1000 bucks and I get a hat and shirt. Good thing they're really cute.
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday though was me and Landy time.  We went to Color Me Mine and painted mugs.  Mine sucks, but Landon's is awesome.  Of course he went the Yamaha route and I finished my entire mug by the time he finished sketching the Yamaha logo on it.  Needless to say he didn't get his finished, so we'll have to go back.  I intend on making a better one.  Which is why I'm not going to show you a picture of mine.  But here is Landy hard at work.
I bought him that shirt.  He looks so hot in it.  Mmm!
This last weekend though, we did a whole lotta nothing.  Basically all I accomplished were the curls.  Which as I said before, I'm way too excited about. So, yeah.  I think we are up to speed with things again.  And now I bid thee goodnight because I just found out Keeping up with the Kardashians is on Netflix. Judge me.

2 comments:

  1. Ok 1. I know I already said this but you're a friggin babe! And in that pic with the hat, you look remind me of Cassadee Pope. And I love her. Look her up if you don't know who she is. 2. I think I just might become a stalker to your blog (finally) and 3. i have a slight obsession with the Kardashians. Let's be friends? Wait, we already are? Fab.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget