Hope.

This guy....

was in my shower this morning.  I remained remotely under control and turned on the shower, watched him curl up like dying spiders do and splashed him down the drain.
Then, when I came home from work today there he was again.  He was dead when I found him.  I discovered that when I sprayed him with Lysol disinfectant spray and he didn't move. But what I'm impressed with is he managed to crawl back up the drain after a full-length and steamy shower.
If this little guy can survive that, (even if only just until he finds dry ground) then I should be able to pull through this one, right? 
I mean, no one is trying to drown me in piping hot water and Dove shampoo.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I hate spiders! Especially in the shower! You were brave to wash him down ! That's creepy he came back. Might as well just get your husband to kill him next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all sorts of crazy insects in my house. It's disgusting.

    Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely get through your day if one little spider can do all that! Hope you have far less harrowing trials than that spider did.

    Oh, and drowning spiders is my favorite method for getting rid of them. I tell everyone I'm just giving the little guys swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had this one spider that i swear was following me around. it was insane.
    i no longer live in san diego so i don't feel so haunted by... holy crap. spiders must remember faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a wimp and can't bring myself to kill any spider. I have to let it go outside and hope it doesn't find its way back in hahaha... wish I had thicker skin! Cute blog, by the way. :)

    xo - Chelsi
    Blondie Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiders are BEASTLY. I can't even look at that picture. I can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shower drains are no joke, one of my biggest fears...I think it's after I saw Stephen Kings "It". Spiders I'm ok with it's the other bugs that get me...like the scorpion we found in our house, ahh!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget