Manicures and HRB's

ok, the blog construction is a constant thing.  I will be experimenting here for the next little bit, so just work with me.  I have no idea what I am doing. and trying to design it and failing makes me really grumpy, and when I'm grumpy, I turn into a quitter.  There. I said it.  The reason my blog isn't done is because I'm a big, whiny brat. sorry, I'm not sorry.

on a lighter note.  I got my nails done again today.  I'm seriously loving this whole shellac deal.  Got mint green this time. Figured I'd squeeze in a few more summer colors before we head into September.
Let's say that again. Slower this time. Sep-tem-ber.  Fall is coming. Autumn is on it's way.  Oh, and I thought of you, Alissa when I saw Halloween candy and decorations on sale at the local Win-Co.  I may have gotten an HRB. And by may have, I mean I totally contemplated buying a whole bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and inhaling it. Alone. Not ashamed. Only because I didn't though.  I might be ashamed then.

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot for ya. But how about this?
in the spirit of the Olympics coming to an end.
inspiring, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! And you can never be ashamed of eating a whole bag of chocolate!!! I don't know how many times I have done that before. Haha! Welp, that's all! Stop by anytime!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com
    P.S. I love your blog title! I am in love with Niall from One Direction and he is Irish so it is only normal to think of him when reading your blog. It makes me happy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss almost all of the Olympics this year. I didn't even see the opening and closing ceremony.

    If i lived in a 4 seasons country, fall will be my favorite season. halloween, lanterns, candy! oh, i'm all that

    ReplyDelete
  3. DYING. I.AM.DYING.

    Whitney, you are amazing.

    HRB are REAL. It happened to me this morning when I was in CVS getting tampons. I saw Halloween candy and BAM. I was sporting one.

    I've really loved summer this year, and I never do. However, nothing compares to crisp fall days, filled with apple picking, and flannels, and a fire at night. Oh snap, I think my HRB is back...

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget