Photo Dump: Things I Love


I am so in love with the fact that it is Friday.  And that it is finally cooling down.  I mean, usually, I am hoping for hot weather when I come up to Hebes because of the pool, but I am so just in the relaxing mood.  My awesome boss let me take an early day and I was all about that.  Took like, a two hour nap before we came up here.  Heaven I tell you.  And now I am sitting on the balcony on the comfiest chair watching the lighting over the valley.  I like to tease Landon because he has an obsession over Heber, but I do have to admit.  This place is pretty spectacular.  And they have the best spot in the whole valley.  Here is my view at the moment.  Can't see a lot cause it's dark and rainy, but seriously, it's gorgeous right now.
Another thing I love about this place is of course, is this guy. 
he is such a goof ball.  so full of energy. and he is getting huge!
such a doll.
Ok, and like I said, it was my Mom's birthday a couple days ago and for her birthday last weekend we went up and hung out with her.  We went shopping and I found myself a steal. Sometimes, I like to be a girl.
It's taken me awhile to get on board with this high waisted stuff, but I'm finally there.
I love this outfit so much, I'd wear it to work. Not kidding.
and how about the other furry man in my life.
Photos make him grumpy.
 Speaking of my mom.  She and my sister had a great time the other night when I forgot to log out of my FB on her computer.  I get a text from my friend at 10:30 pm asking if I was high.  I had no idea what he was talking about.  I actually thought he was referring to my previous blog post and I was all, "did I not make sense?" and I was all worried I sounded high, so I took it down and had to re-read it making sure I seemed coherent.  Then, I figured out why Brant was asking if I was high...
and,
 they had posted a weird status and commented on it, all under my name.  We then proceeded to have an argument back and forth, and now I look like a fool.
and I am also finding more and more comments all over my friend's walls that make no sense. 


 It's ridiculous.  And hilarious.  I was laughing so hard the next morning when I re-read everything.
aw, family.
So, if you see something along the lines of this on your Facebook.  Know it wasn't me.  But don't think that I don't think it's awesome.  Because it is.

6 comments:

  1. I love your new outfit! very cute! I only barely tip my toe in the high waisted pond, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh my God those Facebook things are so funny! Love the comment after the Bob Marley one!
    I loooove your outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats Hilarous!! My sister is known to hack my facebook if I leave my phone lying around her house, but it has never gone as far as yours. Too Funny. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give it up for America!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. I forgot about this. I'm dying.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget