Awkward Thursday

Just awkward, no awesome today. Most because I have nothing to report from yesterday except me being really really sick.  And instead of me making lasagna for Landon, we went outside and layed on the grass looking at the moon through the clouds talking about the universe.  Sounds romantic, right? It kinda was. Minus the stomach virus brewing in my abdomen.  And I woke up at 2:30 am wondering how the crap I ended up in my bed because apparently we fell asleep on the lawn, but I don't remember going back inside. That's kind of awkward.

and then I got on FB this morning and this was my little sister's status:

"That ghetto moment at the gas station when you only put $2 of gas in your car, buy a single tootsie roll, and wash your whole entire car with the window squeegee..."

We're a family of real winners.

oh, and in my dream last night I came up with two new nick names for Landon.  I thought they were brilliant when I was sleeping and now thinking back on it they're only average.  Lanchester and Land Shark.  I actually still think Land Shark is still brilliant though.  Just because of that Jenna Marbles video:

if you want to watch the video go HERE.  If you are my mom, dad or McCall, please don't.
have an awkward day.
 

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love Jenna Marbles! Did you watch the video where she let her boyfriend put make up on her? Still one of my favorites. Guys can't do anything...

    Oh, and I'm coming over when you make lasagna, okay? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't wake up to grass in your bed! lol. I sincerely hope your sister was joking. Also, I haven't watched a Jenna movie in forever--now we know what I'll be doing all day! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenna is a riot. i was just about to tell you about the makeup one and then alissa beat me to it. thats what i get for not having my shit together, i guess. and i'm also coming over when you make lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if Ive seen that video yet. Off to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better. Love your blog, I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget