Blogger's Block

I totally wrote this post this morning and thought I published it two seconds before I ran out the door. and now I get home to find it didn't even go up. I was wondering why I wasn't hearing from you guys.  I thought, well, everyone hates me unanimously. ugh, I'm so annoyed with me.  so here it is. my lame-ass post I thought I posted this morning.

It's happening again.  From time to time I find myself with absolutely nothing to blog about.  And when that happens I know I always have my pinterest account to fall back on.  So perhaps I'll give you a goodie from each of my categories.  That should keep you busy and give me time to think of something mildly entertaining for tomorrow's post. So here it is...

Humor:
it's twisted, yes. But I can't get over it. 

Food:
caramel apple cheesecake bars. the only thing that would make this more appealing to me is if it was deep fried. amiright? 

DIY:
lace headbands. I want to learn to make them.  But who am I kidding. crafts just aren't my thing. I'd rather pay $5 at Urban Wear and save myself the humiliation and sense of defeat.

Future Home:
my life will not be complete until this is in my home.

Clothes:
it is my mission to find the leggings. and then to put them on and never take them off. never.

youtube video:

if the still make these, I'm buying them all.
ironic the black kid is Aqua Man.

Quotes:
I'm going through some storms right now.
I have to remember this, and when you feel like you can't stand anymore,
just hold on a little longer.
the rain might not stop, but it will become quiet enough, you can sleep.


4 comments:

  1. oh sweater leggings if i only had toothpics for legs i would wear them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that lace headband!! Too bad those don't look so hot in blonde hair. Also, I feel like if I dyed my hair, I'd look vaguely like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god I couldn't stop laughing at that deer photo, does that make me a bad person?! Oh God.
    Ooooh my days that caramel apple cheesecake bar looks so good. Why have I never seen those around before?
    I'm in love with those leggings! Please do let us know if you do find them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I hate blogging but I would never hate you. Whatever it is, hang in there. It will get better!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget