Friday Letters

I'm new to Friday Letters. So guess what, I'm linking up with MYSELF.
I'm that self centered.


Dear Dry Shampoo:
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but thanks for making
my mornings lazy.

Dear Me:
I can't believe you just did a "Call Me Maybe" line. I hate you right now.

Dear Sunflower Farmer's Market:
First, thank you for being the Holy Grail as far as Talenti Gelato goes.
 (cue Hallelujah Chorus)
On an unrelated note, you changed your name to "Sprout" which Land Shark and I think sucks.  Sunflower sounds like a party, Sprout sounds like your mom making you eat your vegetables.
bad move.
good thing you have Talenti.

Dear Talenti:
you just bumped Land Shark out of 1st place in my heart.
you whore.

Dear Land Shark:
That last one was a lie.
and now you're a land shark.

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe you did your own "Call Me Maybe" dry shampoo version....although I almost dry heaved, I am very impressed with your rhyming skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried dry shampoo. I think I am the last person on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shhh, call me me maybe is great ;) and agreed, dry shampoo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflower changed it's name to Sprout?? Strange. I love that store but i just moved to Florida and it is no longer in my life, sad day. And dry shampoo?? i have heard it works wonders but I haven't tried it.. I think I just might have to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright what's the secret to dry shampoo? I had some but it didn't seem to do anything. lol. I loved your call me maybe dry shampoo version. A much needed laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are those red and purple flavors toward the bottom, my store doesn't care them? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. We used to have both Sunflower and Sprouts, until Sunflower was purchased by Sprouts. Trust me, Sprouts is actually better. Hard to believe, but it's true. Hopefully the name change doesn't ruin it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahahahahaha.
    freakin' land shark.
    i'm liking that one almost as much as sexy flanders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I like your song to your dry shampoo. You should totally make your own music video, although a music video dedicated to your dry shampoo MIGHT make you look a little crazy, but it would still be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha the one about shampoo. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget