I paid someone a lot of money to do something to my head that will probably change in two months.

before:
after:

the ombre look was sort of abandoned mid-styling. typical me. But I love where we ended up.  The bottom is actually a very deep red color and the top is dark brown, but you know, I don't have a $5000 camera to take glamour shots with and the lighting in my room sucks, so you get to see what my computer will pick up. 


and we added a ton of layers in it. which felt like someone was ripping fistfuls of hair out of my head.  It took all my self control not to cry about it, but the pain was worth it. It looks amaze balls.
and after the cut and color, we were invited to have pizza and watch the BYU v Boise State game.  Which didn't go so well. I don't really want to talk about it. 
But there isn't anything on the planet that can't be made better with a puppy on your chest.
not even a bad call to make a two-point conversion that doesn't happen and you lose.
...still not talking about it.
see? all better. he was so sleepy.
(yes, my sweater says something about deer hunting from a tower. I dunno, it was 6 buck at walmart.)

There you have it. 
with my new nails and new do, I feel like I could do anything.
and I've got the whole weekend ahead of me to do it.
holler.
happy friday poodles!

13 comments:

  1. Listen. You know I want that dog. Is it really up for adoption? Send it to NY.

    Loving the color. Loving the cut. I'm super jealous. I paid money to have my hair dyed the same exact color it was already. I wanted darker. I wanted contrast. It didn't happen.

    She literally said, "Come back next week if you want it darker." Um, I wanted it darker today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ego boost you get from new hair! Rock that ombre look sister! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks super cute :)
    I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO cute! I love the new 'do!!

    xoxo
    -Mikell
    gordongoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reasons I'm your newest follower:
    1) you follow The Management so you have great taste.
    2) you used the phrase "amaze balls"
    3) you love puppies
    4) you like football
    Done and done!
    Oh, and the hair looks great.
    Jen @ CraftyMisAdventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I have an expensive camera that is collecting dust. No one has time for that shit.

    Take over the world this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new hair, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um HI! I have a super pocket draining expensive camera and I want to take you and your cute husbands photos. So you should let me! kk?! For real' lets do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! Your a hot hot hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post, u look really pretty
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks gorgeous!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. The hair, the lips, the supermodel. ugh if I didn't love you I would hate you. You are beautimus!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget