if you're not my friend, it's safe to assume I hate you.

Some stupid horse-faced hags flipped me off on my way to class tonight, so I flipped them off back.  And they threw their arms in the air like I was the one being rude. I was driving down the road and they were waiting to cross the street.  I don't even understand why they flipped me off.  I'm still pissed.

I don't usually get so worked up about being given the bird. But Landon had just woken me up from a nap where I was having a dream about wearing a rich man's wife's pearls and using his house while wearing the world's softest robe.  And if waking me up from a dream like that wasn't bad enough, he made me go to class. So I'm grumpy.

I almost slammed on the brakes and slapped a hoe.  but if I had, I would have been late for class.

and when I've reached a low point in my day like this, I think to myself:

"at least I have my priorities in order."

before I go, just remember:
there it is.

7 comments:

  1. i am thoroughly convinced that is the problem with my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still don't have my shit together, btw.
    which is why i feel like you should have slapped a hoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horse faced hag? bahahaha. Totally my new phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you slapped a hoe and got arrested, I would have bailed you out. If only people could hear what I say about them while I'm driving...I'd probably be shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE flipping people off! A really old man angry-waved at me the other day for "cutting him off" which in fact I turned WAY ahead of time in front of him. He only got a free pass because of his age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is part of my daily drive. Nothing new. I usually throw in a roll down the window with a SMD in there and I feel complete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you flipped them off right back. I love how people think they can be rude and nasty but the second they get any of it back they can't take it hahaha my word.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget