the REALLY important things.

I was griping to Landon tonight about how sometimes it sucks to be a tall chica and I actually verbalized this specific concern and I sort of felt a glimmer of relief that other tall girls out there feel bad for their future daughters as well. 
because yeah. mine are doomed.
anyways, as I was whining about how it sucks to be tall, no big deal, I'm still pms-y because actually I like being tall most of the time, Landon was all, "there are three reasons why I married you. You're personality, which actually comes in third place. First is your boobs, and second your height."
he knows exactly what to say to make me feel like a million bucks.
sometimes it's nice to think of Landy as my handsome prince, knight in shining armor. but under all that  masculine, romantic, I'd-take-a-bullet-for-you crap is a hormonal teenage boy who's mandatory checklist for a wife is:
1. boobs
2. height
3. personality
check, check and check.

also, I looked fierce in my leather jacket I bought back in July.  I might be pushing it, wearing it now. but I couldn't help it. It's been crying my name from the depths of my closet.
like I said. fierce.

annnways. happy friday y'all.
 enjoy your weekends for me. I'll be working straight through til next saturday, so I am expecting you all to step up to the plate have extra fun on my behalf.

10 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT JACKET!!! You told me where you got it from, right? I can't remember. Either way. I want it!

    How tall are you? You probably also told me this, but apparently I can't remember anything today.

    Boobs. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you probably hear this alot, but I'm only 5'4" and I would give ANYTHING to be a tall girl. My honey is 6'4" so he's a whole foot taller than me. I'm sure you have the same problems as short people with finding jeans that fit, just in a opposite direction. You're beautiful! Glad your hubby could cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that jacket! Paired with your aviators, bam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jacket. Please don't sweat in it.

    As a fellow tall, I hear ya. My poor, poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! loving the leather jacket xD however, as a short girl who is teased all the time about her height, i am not feeling too sympathetic for you xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i was taller hah. I'm 4 ft 9. And you look really good in the jacket, why fierce?


    Natasha
    ps. by the way, check out my {$50 paypal deposite giveaway } if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. girly, i'm short, it sucks. tall is awesome. thats why i refused to marry anyone under 6 feet. hahaha.

    and love your jacket.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, you're freakin funny. love your blog!

    xo, b.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to the doctor and they said I had shrunk and inch. There's hope for you yet as you get older.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, love this. Men and their priorities. But seriously. It's true.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest fan (and follower).

    B

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget