Dear Weekenders...

So, Friday has finally come, though I don't really have room to complain about the week considering I sort of took a weekend int he middle of the week.  But I was on my deathbed, so it doens't really count as vacation.  But, I got a lot of plans this weekend starting tonight.  I'm linking up over at Love, The Skinnys about my weekend plans. and you should do the same.
Rules: 
Not really rules... because who follows rules on the weekend?!

Guidelines:

Post a photo from last weekend [if you have one].
Tell us what you are looking forward to this weekend.
Grab a button for your blog.
Link up.
Celebrate in everyone's weekend plans
Well, as we all remember, last weekend consisted of the Cougies coming very close to beating Oregon State, and then didn't.
and we were sad. especially kayleigh. haha

This weekend suddenly exploded with plans last night.  My old roommate was supposed to get married tomorrow, so that was the plan, and then I literally found out last night that she postponed the wedding for a couple more weeks.  so glad someone told me...
Anyway, the second I told Land Shark our weekend was open, he called his mom and his brother and the weekend basically planned itself.
So I guess the weekend starts tonight:
-We are going out to the Uintah Basin to hang out with cousins.
-Saturday we are going to the Devil's Playground to ride dirt bikes during the day. That's right, the Devil's Playground. We're hard core.
-Saturday night we are going to the Basin's Haunted Corn Maze

[tangent: I am good with haunted houses, yes, they are scary, but you just stay on the path and bam you're outta there in 30 minutes.  Corn Mazes on the other hand stress me out just because you're lost for hours. It's cold, and dark and everything looks the same... then throw all the elements of a haunted house in there? I'm a freaking basket case. I've got anxiety just thinking about it.]

-On Sunday, we'll probably just hang out with the fam, enjoy the crisp fall air and have a relaxing day. Which I am particularly looking forward to. I'll probably need that after the corn maze.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? 
Grab the button and link up!


Photobucket

Don't forget to link up at Love, The Skinnys and let us all know what you're up to!

4 comments:

  1. I had a traumatizing experience in a haunted house when I was about 7. Never again. I almost did a corn maze a few years ago but it ended up being too cold, I thought. I went home and everyone else still went. I think I was really just too nervous.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i deserve that photo post after the cupcake picture from my wedding made it to facebook. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new[est] follower. can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place sounds awesome! I need to go with you. And you, with me to Halloween Horror Nights. Next year? Let's plan a year in advance haha. I am such a baby when it comes to getting scared. I freak my own self out sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget