Just Some Thoughts...and tunes.


When I get sad or stressed or need a pep talk and I don't have someone around, I go to Pinterest. on the quote section.  
But you know what else Pinterest is good for?
Writer's Block.

ha. Ok. I may not have many original words of wisdom for today, but let me share with you my favorite tunes of the week.
(cause that's not corny at all...)
1. I and Love and You by the Avett Brothers
2. History by Matthew West
3. Break Down by Scars on 45
4. Moth's Wings by Passion Pit
5. Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
6. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
7. Walk the Moon by Anna Sun
8. Murder in the City by the Avett Brothers
9. Young Blood by The Naked and the Famous
10. Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons
(claim to fame, Dan Reynolds from Imagine Dragons was my broseph's mission companion. NBD)
11. In the Dark of the Night by The Big Bad Wolf
(another claim to fame. Totally know these guys. love em to death. AND they are playing in Portland at the Howl Con THIS Saturday night. Monarch Hotel. Somebody go for me!)

So if nothing else, I gave you some inspiration, some kick balls music and something to do this Saturday night if you live in Portland.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I love Sadie from Awkward.
    My friend can do the "you're welcome" just like her!

    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get into a Pinterest hole often! Sucks ya right in.

    I'm gonna check out some of the songs, I need to update my music library. I'm almost sick of call me maybe, almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that pic about Muggles :D And since I`ve seriously ran outta something new to listen to,I might as well hear some of the ones you suggested.

    Nice stopping by,you are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good songs! If I need a good laugh I go to the humor section for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was giving advice to my god daughter the other day (all of 6 month olds) and I said, above all just be nice to people. Be kind. You'll get down on yourself, you'll have low moments in your life but try as hard you can to always be kind to others. Well...unless it's this Saturday at the BYU game...hehe just kidding. I'll be there in spirit. I promise, once I get a job I'll be there xo

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget