Time to Party

Landon and I have our rockstar costumes. They are mega awesome and we look ridiculous.  We are practicing our bad British accents and getting ready to be famous for a night.  If you have band name suggestions...  I'm not going to show a preview of the costumes, but check out this gem I couldn't say no to while waiting in line at the Halloween store.
























Though I feel like I am a little late to the hipster glasses and the mustache movement.  I felt it was a little over done. But this seemed too good to be true. I don't exactly know where I would ever wear them. But who cares. They were two bucks.

Happy Friday everyone! Be safe tonight.

10 comments:

  1. I saw those glasses when I was in the Halloween store earlier this week!

    Hmm...in middle school I was in a band called "Mayo" ...a fake band, since none of us sang or played instruments.

    I really hate mayonnaise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your costume pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried those on the other day and was so distracted by how they kept getting in the way of me laughing. they just keep moving. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see your costumes! I vote for Street Shark as your name. That's the best I could do this morning. Going to get more coffee meow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best friend has a pair of those and she wears them while riding her motorcycle. Let me tell you, she gets hit on ALL THE TIME with those babies on. Wear with caution!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those glasses. Especially with the white tape right in the middle. Sadly, I have no great fake band names churning around in my head. I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Whitney I loved meeting you at the blogger meet up! You're hilarious and the blog is adorable. Also- I noticed you got engaged on March 12, 2011- that's the day I got married! HOLLER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if you never wear them again 2 bucks is worth it for a cute blog post! Love em!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget